Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Assy2000 for lice/nits

amother

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 10:15 am
I've been using conditioner on my daughter's hair, been combing with the Nisska, and the problem is still not resolved. It's been five weeks Sad
I've read somewhere that the Assy2000 is more effective than the Nisska, and yet I'm unable to find a shop that sells it.
Anyone here had positive or negative experience with Assy?
And if it's worth buying it, where can it be purchased?
In NY.

redroses

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 10:17 am
LiceBusters in brooklyn sells a fantastic comb, could be the Assy2000, don't remember. Google them.

hlweee

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 10:25 am
Sometimes the comb is not enough. Depending on the hair type. Comb is always good for lice, not so much for nits. You need to hand pick those.
Just had a lice/nits episode with my dd, pharmacist gave me a shampoo called lice sheild, it's a repellant. After using the first time all the lice came to the surface. She is bh nits and lice free.
Good luck!!

redroses

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 11:01 am
The good combs are good enough. The teeth are close enough together that it has the same effect as hand picking them out.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 11:12 am
Nikassa is pretty good, but slippery, Assy 2000 is better. I don't believe you can get it in America. Some people tout a similar looking one on Amazon, but I bought it, compared and it didn't work. I held it up to the Assy 2000, and it was off by a fraction of a millimeter and therefore had 1 or 2 teeth missing which made all the difference Sad

Good luck, I found combing over and over again was the only way to get my kids clean.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 11:26 am
Ask a friend to get you one from any pharmacy in Israel.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics