Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Why the fear of vaccinating at 16 if the child is healthy?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 8:53 am
Barbara wrote:
Please explain the problems with each of the ingredients that you list. Articles from peer-reviewed journals are preferred.

Formaldehyde, for example, is a normal part of the human metabolism.

Thanks.

I also don't get it. Those ingredients basically all exist in nature.

Barbara

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 8:59 am
chani8 wrote:
The girl died within 6 hours of getting the vaccine.

Temporal proximity does not equal causation.

Eg, symptoms of adult botulism appear about 18–36 hours after the contaminated food is eaten. So that tuna salad you had for lunch isn't the problem, its the chicken you had yesterday. But everyone will blame the tuna.

anon for this

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:00 am
chani8 wrote:
The girl died within 6 hours of getting the vaccine. After my own child's near death was covered up, I just can't let go of the possibility of a cover up here, too. That's my problem, I understand. So I googled to see if there were any other deaths from that vaccine and found this, about the HPV:

http://www.trueactivist.com/it.....ions/

Thank you for linking to that vaccine ingredients list, because no vaccine conversation is complete without pointing out some of the ingredients: Formaldehyde, bovine albumin, MRC-5 (human diploid) cells, aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxide, MSG, detergent, fetal bovine serum, vero cells [DNA from porcine (pig) circoviruses...]

That article says that 139 deaths are listed in VAERS as occurring around the time the HPV vaccine was administered. Because the article is from 2009, I'd guess there are even more HPV-associated deaths listed now. Maybe Meredith's death is listed there now too.

But that doesn't mean those deaths are related to the HPV vaccine. Unfortunately teens and young women die for all kinds of reasons. And some of them, like Meredith, die after being vaccinated.

Anyone can enter a report into VAERS without verification. It's easier to report an adverse reaction to VAERS than it is to log onto Imamother. People have reported to VAERS that the flu vaccine turned them into the Incredible Hulk and Wonder Woman. (I've been getting the flu vaccine for decades and have not yet turned into a comic book character, though on the plus side I've not gotten the flu either).

Barbara

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:03 am
anon for this wrote:
That article says that 139 deaths are listed in VAERS as occurring around the time the HPV vaccine was administered. Because the article is from 2009, I'd guess there are even more HPV-associated deaths listed now. Maybe Meredith's death is listed there now too.

But that doesn't mean those deaths are related to the HPV vaccine. Unfortunately teens and young women die for all kinds of reasons. And some of them, like Meredith, die after being vaccinated.

Anyone can enter a report into VAERS without verification. It's easier to report an adverse reaction to VAERS than it is to log onto Imamother. People have reported to VAERS that the flu vaccine turned them into the Incredible Hulk and Wonder Woman. (I've been getting the flu vaccine for decades and have not yet turned into a comic book character, though on the plus side I've not gotten the flu either).

I've never gotten the flu vaccine, but if it will turn me into Wonder Woman, I'm all for it.

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:04 am
Barbara wrote:
I've never gotten the flu vaccine, but if it will turn me into Wonder Woman, I'm all for it.

You are already wonder Barbie!

vintagebknyc

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:07 am
Scrabble123 wrote:
I really am trying to stay out of these threads as much as possible, but I'll tell you that someone once told me that she believes that the gov't uses vaccines to monitor its citizens. I thought she was a lone wolf until I started repeating the comment and saw that others agreed with her. She is ivy league educated and holds a PhD in one of the sciences. Seriously? Injecting a monitoring device? Sounds very X-Files-like.

I will happily fashion a tin-foil hat that you can give her for chanukah.

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:07 am
chani8 wrote:
Thank you for linking to that vaccine ingredients list, because no vaccine conversation is complete without pointing out some of the ingredients: Formaldehyde, bovine albumin, MRC-5 (human diploid) cells, aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxide, MSG, detergent, fetal bovine serum, vero cells [DNA from porcine (pig) circoviruses...]

Last edited by Scrabble123 on Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Barbara

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:08 am
chani8 wrote:
Rolling Laughter Wink Of course.

ETA - Barbara, really? They're really gross. And potentially toxic.

And what about the fact that they give the same vaccine dose to a teen as they give to a tiny baby?

Water is potentially toxic. That's not answering the question. And telling me "they're really gross" is certainly not convincing. If you intend to seriously argue that certain ingredients in vaccines have or may cause death or serious medical issues in humans, in the quantities found in vaccines, then you must have done the research, and you must have evidence at your disposal supporting your arguments.

If your argument is that people should refuse to vaccinate their children against diseases that have serious health consequences becaue some of the ingredients are "really gross" then I'm going to dismiss your argument as ridiculous.

amother

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:15 am
Barbara wrote:
Please explain the problems with each of the ingredients that you list. Articles from peer-reviewed journals are preferred.

Formaldehyde, for example, is a normal part of the human metabolism.

Thanks.

The point of injecting the vaccine is that the body should mount a defense. The body doesn't inly mount a defense against the pathogen it could also fight off other components in the vaccine so if formaldehyde is so similar to the formaldehyde in the body the body could essentially mount a defense against a mechanism within the body which is essentially an autoimmune disorder. That's the problem with formaldehyde.
Not to mention the formaldehyde they're injecting is a synthetic version similar to the formaldehyde in the body so it's disingenuous to say it's healthy and just like the organic formaldehyde that the body creates.

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:18 am
amother wrote:
The point of injecting the vaccine is that the body should mount a defense. The body doesn't inly mount a defense against the pathogen it could also fight off other components in the vaccine so if formaldehyde is so similar to the formaldehyde in the body the body could essentially mount a defense against a mechanism within the body which is essentially an autoimmune disorder. That's the problem with formaldehyde.
Not to mention the formaldehyde they're injecting is a synthetic version similar to the formaldehyde in the body so it's disingenuous to say it's healthy and just like the organic formaldehyde that the body creates.

I'm just wondering if you take vitamins? I find it interesting how some people have no problem taking 1,000 mg of calcium (which btw the body cannot even absorb at once), putting strain on their kidneys and liver, yet won't take an FDA vaccine. If you give a vaccine do you also not eat food or do anything because you may expose yourself to something of which you will develop an allergy?

Formaldehyde is not a substance that most people are allergic to so your comment may sound nice, but cannot stand on two feet.

chani8

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:20 am
Sorry Barbara I didn't think we were being serious here calling those ingredients "natural". To me, formaldehyde was one of the least offensive ingredients of those that I could actually pronounce. I'm no scientist, and really, I can't stomach this part of the discussion, so I shouldn't have brought it up. But that link to the ingredients reminded me that most people don't know what's actually in the vaccines, so I thought I'd do a little PSA. Some jews are makpid against non-kosher medications, and vaccines are definitely not kosher, just FYI.

Barbara

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:20 am
amother wrote:

Can you cite any peer-reviewed articles supporting any of these contentions? Everything I've read says they're false, and based upon a complete misunderstanding of science, but if you have anything to the contrary, I'd like to read it. I'm sure that you understand that no one is going to base their health decisions on an anonymous online post.

Barbara

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:24 am
chani8 wrote:
Sorry Barbara I didn't think we were being serious here calling those ingredients "natural". To me, formaldehyde was one of the least offensive ingredients of those that I could actually pronounce. I'm no scientist, and really, I can't stomach this part of the discussion, so I shouldn't have brought it up. But that link to the ingredients reminded me that most people don't know what's actually in the vaccines, so I thought I'd do a little PSA. Some jews are makpid against non-kosher medications, and vaccines are definitely not kosher, just FYI.

You keep saying that vaccine ingredients are "offensive." You accuse "others" of not knowing what is in vaccines. So tell us what is wrong with each and every one of the ingredients that you call "offensive." Peer-reviewed articles preferred.

If you don't have any information, tell us that.

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:25 am
chani8 wrote:

None of the ingredients listed there were new or offensive at all.

Eating a medicine and having it injected are two different things, not to mention that I bet you cannot bring a single Daas Torah/Rav that opposes vaccines because of it's non kosher ingredients. Something inedible does not have to be kosher, not to mention something that is life saving and prevents against diseases. Hearing it's not kosher as an objection is even more outrageous IMO than the woman who claims the gov't monitors its citizens through vaccines. Either way, do whatever you want with your kids, but don't spread fears to others.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:29 am
Vaccines aren't kosher or treif they are NOT EDIBLE

LittleDucky

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:34 am
amother wrote:
It is public knowledge that medical examiners falsify information when it is in someone's best interests...

Since it is public knowledge please use your screen name. You aren't saying anything personal or identifying. Stand up for what you believe in and show you believe what you post.
We all should know this "public knowledge" and should be able to thank the person who shared this life changing information, which is brought as proof that vaccines aren't in our best interests which could change the course of our medical treatment (vaccine or not? Do we risk getting the measles?) and possibly the health of those around us- anyone too imunocompromised, too young, too infirm, too old etc to get the vaccine and who cannot possibly figh the disease off...

amother

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 9:36 am
Barbara wrote:
Can you cite any peer-reviewed articles supporting any of these contentions? Everything I've read says they're false, and based upon a complete misunderstanding of science, but if you have anything to the contrary, I'd like to read it. I'm sure that you understand that no one is going to base their health decisions on an anonymous online post.

I will try to find the studies and post them when I have a chance.
I do hope people won't take mine or your word for anything. It's upto every parent to do their own research and come to whatever conclusion they decide works best for them. That decision should certainly not come from any online posts whether anonymous or not.

imasoftov

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 10:05 am
anon for this wrote:
If I turn into a newt shortly after getting the flu vaccine, it might be because of the vaccine. Or it might be because I met a witch.

Being turned into a newt usually goes away after a few days of bed-rest.

anon for this

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 10:37 am
imasoftov wrote:
Being turned into a newt usually goes away after a few days of bed-rest.

I got better, but I'm all for burning the vaccine manufacturers anyway. Especially if they weigh the same as a duck.

amother

Post Thu, Oct 30 2014, 12:12 pm
I dislike vaccine threads in general. But, a weigh in.

We do not mount immune responses against formaldehyde. It cannot be presented on a MHC molecule. Or anything for that matter. Nor is it a T-independent antigen.

Bovine albumin is in milk and meat. It means a protein called albumin from cows.

The cell lines mentioned as well as FBS can be used to make vaccines. They are not in vaccines. Just like pots are used to make food. But, we do not eat pots or the fires used to cook food.

Aluminum phosphate and aluminum hydroxide are the adjuvant.

MSG can be used as a preservative

I am not saying vaccines do not have side effects. They do. I am just mentioning some thoughts.

-amother in vaccine development
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics