Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Modular diet, anyone?

amother

Post Mon, Apr 22 2013, 8:18 pm
Has anyone ever tried this diet? Its a spray, (not the hcg) and supposedly you lose 30 lbs a month, anyone have any experience?

amother

Post Mon, Apr 22 2013, 11:11 pm
I did it, lost 28 lbs in a month, but gained it right back with interest after a few weeks off it. Not worth it!

amother

Post Tue, Apr 23 2013, 6:43 am
Just a warning dont jump into it right away without speaking to your dr about it. My dr was very against it saying it can really mess up your metabolism though they claimed not. The saleslady convinced me to buy it and then after I spoke to my dr I tried calling the company to return it. The 5 package spray was still sealed and unopened and they absolutely did not let me return it. I paid $200 for it and they said most they can refund is $75 for a brand new untouched item. I tried fighting but they were insisting it is company policy which they never told me about. I was very disappointed and still have the unopened package sitting in my closet.

Boys3mom

Post Wed, May 01 2013, 6:27 pm
Was it easy loosing the weight, or did u have to really diet with the spray

proudmama1

Post Wed, May 01 2013, 6:56 pm
I just finished the first phase of the diet, I did lose the weight and am happy I am 30 pounds less. But my husband claims it wasn't worth it, he says that because I ate so little I was more nervous and wasn't that pleasant to be around. I also had terrible headaches while doing it. Wasn't easy with a large brood to take care of but kept on telling myself just another few days and I'm done...I hope will not gain back though, I guess ill know that later!

Boys3mom

Post Wed, May 01 2013, 7:09 pm
Did u have to diet, or this took away your apetite?

proudmama1

Post Wed, May 01 2013, 7:21 pm
You definitely need to diet, but cant say didn't get easier after first few days. At first, I was starved then later didn't feel so hungry anymore. This is not to say that I didn't crave a good piece of cake all the time, but I didn't feel starved.

Boys3mom

Post Wed, May 01 2013, 7:27 pm
Thanks, ill think about it. Were can I get it?

esmom

Post Thu, May 02 2013, 5:53 am
If you live in Lakewood I can sell you mine I have brand new unopened package for 190 I bought it for 200.

HappyMommy4

Post Wed, Jul 31 2013, 4:44 pm
Please do not try out this product - I work in a hospital where we have had patients using the spray coming in with potentially fatal infections of their heart. The diet spray works in conjunction with extreme calorie restriction, sometimes allowing only 700 calories per day. This low calorie amount is unhealthy and dangerous to most of bodies organs and functions. According to nutrition guidelines most active women should consume a minimum of 1500 calories a day (1200 calories per day if they are older or less active).

interboro2

Post Sat, Nov 01 2014, 8:28 pm
anyone else on tried this diet? what was your experience?

amother

Post Sat, Nov 01 2014, 9:14 pm
HappyMommy4 wrote:
Please do not try out this product - I work in a hospital where we have had patients using the spray coming in with potentially fatal infections of their heart. The diet spray works in conjunction with extreme calorie restriction, sometimes allowing only 700 calories per day. This low calorie amount is unhealthy and dangerous to most of bodies organs and functions. According to nutrition guidelines most active women should consume a minimum of 1500 calories a day (1200 calories per day if they are older or less active).

I actually work for the modular diet in brooklyn and I never ever heard of anyone complain about any sort of infections from any of our customers. I dnt have any shares with the company so I don't take it personal but I'm just questioning your comment. I did here of a few women complain from headaches here and there but it was due to lack if water and once they drank more the headaches went away.

interboro2

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 9:51 am
amother above, is there any information online about this diet? I'm a bit confused and have some questions about it. The website listed on the booklet is not working.

penguin

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 10:19 am
A woman is in the post office sending back a diet product to the company. The woman behind her asks her what the product is, and how much you're supposed to lose.

HULLO???? She's returning it! It didn't work for her! But we're so desperate to find an easy way out we'll do almost anything!

All guidelines say 1-2 lbs a week is maximum you should lose to stay healthy and not gain it all back plus. Try CBT. Try Gray Sheet. Try Weight Watchers.

At least don't buy this product without thorough investigation into long term results.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics