Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
What diapers to order in the US?

Dvasha

Post Sat, Nov 01 2014, 6:25 pm
I will be in the US for a short visit an would like to order diapers there. What brand is good and what is the best site to order from. In Israel I use pampers, babysitters, or huggies.
Thanks

Lady Bug

Post Sat, Nov 01 2014, 8:48 pm
You want good or cheap? I like Pampers brand the best, but Target brand is best value at cheapest price.

abs

Post Sat, Nov 01 2014, 8:53 pm
I like Luvs. Cheaper than Pampers but don't leak like off brands. (Refuse to babysit for babies using el cheapo brands. I don't need to bathe kids every diaper change!) Huggies are usually more expensive but leak with skinny babies.

ra_mom

Post Sat, Nov 01 2014, 9:25 pm
Dvasha wrote:
I will be in the US for a short visit an would like to order diapers there. What brand is good and what is the best site to order from. In Israel I use pampers, babysitters, or huggies.
Thanks
Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers are best. Pampers Babydry are not as good.
Amazon.com has the best pricing.

chatz

Post Sat, Nov 01 2014, 10:00 pm
I like the Target brand (Up and Up). I am happy with the quality, pricing is good, and target online is free shipping over $50 (2 cases covers that but I don't know if you need 2 cases for a short visit). I have found their website a bit annoying to use, though.

abby1776

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 1:46 am
Do you have access to a Costco - Huggies there are cheap

Dvasha

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 4:10 am
Thanks. Good not cheap

chanee

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 4:41 am
I use luvs. Costco and bj's have best prices but you'll have to be a member there

Candy Cane

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 5:52 am
I've used many brands out there- Huggins, Luvs, pampers, target, costco. My baby has leaked in all of them! Someone told me that it's not the diaper and that if my baby generally leaks, he'll do it in any diaper we use. Right now we are using the costco brand. I would do the target since they're good and cheapest.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 7:33 am
Another vote for target. cheap and good!

groovy1224

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 7:42 am
Why do you need to use different diapers just because you're going to a different country? If you're happy with the diapers you use in Israel, just order those.

Edited for typo

luppamom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 8:33 am
Funny... but I think diapers are actually cheaper in Israel, at least the titulim brand is. So far, I have been very happy with titulim. When I was in the US, I used Pampers and I found that they leaked more than the titulim ones... I am not sure why, but it makes me happy that I am not paying a lot of $, but I am still getting a quality product.

dr. pepper

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 11:55 am
In israel, I've used titylim premium

In the US I use Target brand. Best price for quality match

Iymnok

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 12:11 pm
In Israel tooly and babysitter gave my son rashes. Ti tulip premium doesn't. I'd rather not pay for Huggies. It's worth buying wipes in the US though. They clean the tushie with one wipe not five. I got the target ones. They last longer than diapers and take up less suitcase space.

Dvasha

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 5:06 pm
Thanks. Diapers do seem to be cheaper here for the brands I like. I w as trying to minimize packing
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics