Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO ENT who does hearing tests in the office for kids

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 9:33 pm
Does anyone know of an ENT I can use for my ds who has fluid in his ears and doesn't seem to be hearing well? I would like to use someone who can do a hearing test in his office, instead of having to make 2 separate appointments. TIA.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 9:36 pm
Dr. Ari Goldsmith at Maimonides. You will need to specify that you want to have a hearing test done at the same time as your appt with Dr. Goldsmith.

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 9:40 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Dr. Ari Goldsmith at Maimonides. You will need to specify that you want to have a hearing test done at the same time as your appt with Dr. Goldsmith.

Thanks. Is there still a few months wait for an appointment with him? The last time we used him, there was. He was very good though.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 9:53 pm
the world's best mom wrote:
Thanks. Is there still a few months wait for an appointment with him? The last time we used him, there was. He was very good though.
I think so Sad I haven't been there in a while so it's worth a call to see if it is.

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 10:48 pm
I figured. I can call if I have nobody else to try, but I'm not waiting 3 months. We can't live with all this screaming (me screaming so he can hear me and him screaming so he can hear himself) for that long without doing something.

I've had hearing test done by Shirley Pollack, who is very good, and I've also used The Ear Institute. But then I had to make a separate appointment for an ENT, which is a pain.

miami85

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 10:56 pm
Dr. Blank in Bayside, Queens.

Lillian

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 10:59 pm
Dr. Rosenfeld is a great ENT. You should be able to get an appointment earlier than 3 months.

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 11:37 pm
Lillian wrote:
Dr. Rosenfeld is a great ENT. You should be able to get an appointment earlier than 3 months.
I've heard of him, but I don't think I've used him. Where is he located? At LICH? Does he do hearing tests in his office?

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 11:38 pm
miami85 wrote:
Dr. Blank in Bayside, Queens.

Queens is a bit far for us. I should have specified that Manhattan and Brooklyn are better.

Lillian

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 12:17 am
His office is in downtown Brooklyn. He does hearing tests in his office. The phone number is 718 780 1498. I had very good experience with him

yidishmamma

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 12:30 am
In williamasburg there is dr Goldstein. Forgot what the place is called but it's at 101 broadway and they do hearing test rhere

the world's best mom

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 12:36 am
Thanks. I found both of their info. I'll call them tomorrow IY"H.

bobeli

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 8:28 pm
dr rosenfeld is great, many years of experience and amazing with kids

miami85

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 8:56 pm
the world's best mom wrote:
Queens is a bit far for us. I should have specified that Manhattan and Brooklyn are better.

FWIW, his office in Bayside is right off of the Van Wyck/Clearview with lots of free parking. He is extremely kid friendly and they are an efficient office.

the world's best mom

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 9:29 pm
miami85 wrote:
FWIW, his office in Bayside is right off of the Van Wyck/Clearview with lots of free parking. He is extremely kid friendly and they are an efficient office.
Thank you. I don't drive though.

I got an appointment with Dr. Rosenfeld, so I think we're all set. Thank you all for the suggestions.

flatbush

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 11:49 pm
Dr. Silverman ... He used to be in long island college hospital but since it closed down he is now only in mathadist... He helped us a lot with our ds ... He did a hearing test in his office which wasnt even planed ... We didnt have to wait for appt... Got it within few days ... He is the best with children... Takes his time to explain everything and takes every concern serious...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries