Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Preschool dilemma

amother

Post Wed, Nov 05 2014, 11:07 pm
Trying to enroll my will-be-3 year-old in preschool next year. I was originally planning on applying to 3 places. A, B, & C--in that order of preference. A I've already sent in the application and their lottery isn't until 11/20. I just received my application for B but they require a non-refundable deposit and you only have a day to decide if you keep the spot and their lottery is 11/14. A&C are schools that have a potential for my other son to go to too. C I've applied for my older son, but haven't heard about their 3 year-old program yet. B is a great program, and my older son went there last year (want him to repeat a 4 y/o program b/c he's young), but they only have a 3 y/o program. However A is cheaper, and possibly slightly more in-line hashkafically with us than B, but no guarantee that he'll get in . A & B are basically equidistant from us (though we might move within the neighborhood, we have NO idea where to), and have the same hours

I'm so torn about what to do, circumstances were much different when my older son was in this parsha.

magenta

Post Wed, Nov 05 2014, 11:14 pm
I couldn't possibly make a decision for you... but wishing you much Hatzlacha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers