Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
URGENT: I need to speak to a kabbalist over the phone

amother

Post Mon, Oct 13 2014, 4:25 pm
Do any of you know anyone and their contact # that won't charge me?

amother

Post Mon, Oct 13 2014, 4:35 pm
OP there are lots of baalia mekabbalim in Israel. I can try to find out some numbers for you but most speak Hebrew or Yiddish. Would you be interested?

Im also looking for one in Brooklyn. I'm willing to pay. Anyone know someone who speaks in English?

amother

Post Mon, Oct 13 2014, 5:16 pm
To amother: yes I can speak hebrew please look me me thankyou tizku le mitzvot. Also I heard of a Rabbi Kimmel is Brooklyn who is a very big kabbalist who speaks English but you have to go and see him in person. Should I give you his contact #? He asks for an optional $180 donation but you can give as much as you can if you want to give less.

Shoshie

Post Mon, Oct 13 2014, 8:18 pm
I met with Rabbi Moshe Armoni of Jerusalem when he was traveling in the U.S. He speaks English. I gave him $36 but was under no obligation to do that. Since this is his parnosa, I thought it wouldn't be right to speak with him without paying for his time.

Telephone: 972-2-5868041; 972-52-7620541. One of his specialties is healing. Check out his website: www.armoni.info

amother

Post Mon, Oct 13 2014, 8:45 pm
Rabbi Kimmel I was very rushed out pressured to give 180 dol. felt unaccomplished. Going to an ehrliche genuine compassionate Rabbi will anytime do more

amother

Post Mon, Oct 13 2014, 10:28 pm
Sometimes speaking to a therapist is way better than a kabbalist. Even a mentalist (people trained to read face expressions, voice tones, body movements) can give a pretty impressive "read" of what is going on in your life.
Careful. There a lot of fakes in the market.

amother

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 2:28 pm
I still need a mekubal to talk to

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 4:57 pm
amother wrote:
I still need a mekubal to talk to

If you got to a point where you need a mekubal, I assume you've also spoken to a rav/rebbetzin/someone older and wiser? Do they have any suggestions? Hugs and hatzlacha?

Reesa

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 5:54 pm
Just be careful. There are many unworthy people who call themselves mekubalim. I've personally met one who touched me an made me feel creeped out.

amother

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 11:19 pm
I have a different suggestion for you: speak to Hashem, at any time;)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics