Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
The new Luach.com- better or worse?

Is the new Luach.com easier or harder to navigate?
Easier  
 60%  [ 3 ]
Harder  
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Mommy2008

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 11:21 pm
I've used Luach in the past to find renters for my apartment and it was a bit complicated to post claassifieds or even browse. The website has been redone recently by a friend who wants feedback. (I think it's easier and prettier to browse, but is it simpler to post?) Any helpful comments will be passed along and appreciated by my friend who works for Luach.

Ashrei

Post Wed, Nov 05 2014, 8:17 pm
It's definitely simple, I hope it attracts more posters... It seems like a great resource that's under-utilized.

I miss the categories for cheseds and other mitzvah oriented type of things...

Mommy2008

Post Thu, Nov 06 2014, 7:56 pm
I see a Community section that includes rides, gemach, shiurim. Is that the type of thing you meant?

5S5Sr7z3

Post Thu, Nov 06 2014, 9:01 pm
I think the Luach website is a mess in general. Highly disorganized. And things like 'remember my location' doesn't work.

Mommy2008

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 12:03 pm
IYamWhoIYam, Ouch! Before I pass that along, Are you talking about the old Luach? Have you tried it recently? It seems to remember my location fine.

HappyMommy23

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 2:31 pm
I'm having a harder time with looking up jobs. It no longer let's you look everywhere. Since I look for work at home jobs, it's helpful to be able to have the choice of all locations.

Mommy2008

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 8:08 pm
HappyMommy, I'll pass that along.

kidzels123

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 10:20 pm
I think it's amazing!!!!! I have used it numerous times since it's updated, and have definitely noticed and appreciated the new layout!!! Pls tell your friend that I think it's great!!! Keep up the good work!!!

HappyMommy23

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 1:43 pm
Thanks so much! When I went on today I noticed the all locations option. Not sure if it was there before and I overlooked it but either way I really appreciate it, Thanks!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics