Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Any thoughts on the City Mini GT Single?

with a smile :)

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 6:09 pm
I'm considering buying... I like the fold and lightweightness, and also that you can sit two kids on it if need be, but everyone I see has the regular mini, so I'm wondering if there's a reason they don't go for the GT (aside from price, I guess). I'm used to bicycle tires and I don't love how the regular mini lets you feel every single bump in the pavement.

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 6:13 pm
It's a little heavier and pricier but definitely worth it IMO!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 7:55 pm
The GT is newer, so it could be no one has bought a new stroller in the past year Wink

feigeleh

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 8:00 pm
Have it and love it.
Got the 2013 model when 2014 was already out which made it cheaper.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 8:23 pm
Hate it hate it!
I live in a town w bad sidewalks and my baby shakes by every bump. Plus it gets stuck in the large bumps and cracks.
In fact, it once flipped on its side while she was in the stroller. Thank g-d she was ok.
Anon bec I've mentioned this to ppl Irl .

with a smile :)

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 8:28 pm
amother wrote:
Hate it hate it!
I live in a town w bad sidewalks and my baby shakes by every bump. Plus it gets stuck in the large bumps and cracks.
In fact, it once flipped on its side while she was in the stroller. Thank g-d she was ok.

What do you want instead?

amother

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 8:53 pm
Hate it hate it!

Redbird

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 9:25 pm
Love it, love it!!

Maybe its because my previous one was a nightmare, but I am sooo happy with it. I love the bicycle tires and 3 wheels because I find it incredibly easy to push and control with even with one hand (in the city). Unlike amother above, I find it to push very smooth, maybe she doesnt have the GT version. There a bunch of little advantages, like the hand break, and all the fabric parts are removable and washable. the wheels come off to make it more portable (I only needed that feature once though)

There are a few disadvantages, I cant figure out how to get the harness to work normally if I dont want to use shoulder straps for a toddler. and the backwheels stick out much wider than the rest of the stroller so it makes it unnecessarily hard to fit though small spaces.

Have in mind that accessories are expensive.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics