Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shevy wigs

bythebay

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 8:32 pm
Who sells shevy wigs and cuts amazing?
5 towns or Brooklyn area

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 8:33 pm
bythebay wrote:
Who sells shevy wigs and cuts amazing?
5 towns or Brooklyn area

Shevy is in Brooklyn. They have amazing cutters there.

bythebay

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 8:48 pm
Was told to go to a shaitel macher....customer service wise

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 8:58 pm
bythebay wrote:
Was told to go to a shaitel macher....customer service wise

I was very happy with Shevy. They have the resources to hire and train the best cutters. I am meticulous about the way my sheitals are cut. I find that very few sheital machers can professionally cut hair and you pay an arm and a leg for them to do so. I am very happy with the customer service. It is also cheaper to buy it direct. Why do you need a middleman?

bythebay

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 9:02 pm
Who would you recommend that cuts well there ?
Did u get the mire expensive line or elite?

Thanks for your response Wink

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 9:49 pm
bythebay wrote:
Who would you recommend that cuts well there ?
Did u get the mire expensive line or elite?

Thanks for your response Wink

I got the more expensive line. I think it was called the MB. They have three lines. The cutter was Kiwi. She gets flown up from Miami every week to cut the sheitals. I have never had a more precise cut. She spent two hours cutting the piece. My sheital is 3 years old and looks brand new. The hair flows where it is supposed to go.

Lani22

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 10:41 pm
I also used kiwi at shevys in brooklyn. I have one Mb and one elite. Kiwi did a good job but my mother used Anthony and he did an amazing job. He only works at shevys like one day a month and he gets booked up quickly. Shevys also charges an extra $200 for the cut by anthony but if you use anyone else the cut is included. I have a long wig with bangs a pretty easy cut so I was ok to really have anyone cut my wig. My mother has a very specific hairstyle and a needed a more stylized cut so she wanted anthony. Just really depends on what you need.

quinny

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 11:29 pm
I got my shevy by Joan in bp she did the cut as well I was very happy with her.shes located by 54 and 16

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 11:39 pm
I strongly recommend buying directly from a shaitel macher who will guarantee it, and not from the salon.

kb

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 11:45 pm
I got my Shevy from rechama weinreb. She's HONEST, reasonably priced (I actually paid less than someone else who bought the same line from Shevy directly the same month) and she cuts well. And if you want her to tweak it after a while, she does no charge.

I was told that Shevy cares about her being happy with them more than you being happy with them, because she is bringing them more money constantly. You won't be back for a few years regardless, so if you're not satisfied they don't lose much. If she's not happy, she'll just encourage her customers to get other brands.

She stands by her product, is patient and easy to deal with. And you can trust her to tell you the truth.

rain

Post Sat, Nov 15 2014, 6:54 pm
I would recommend Chani Dachs in far rockaway. She cuts great and will air dry the sheital BEFORE you buy it to make sure it does not dry tangled etc

bythebay

Post Sat, Nov 15 2014, 7:00 pm
Thank you! Would u have her contact info?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels