Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Nshei Sorotzkin/Panim Meiros/Hamem Gimmel/Zichron Yaakov?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 7:13 am
Is there a Nshei group for Sorotzkin? What about Panim Meiros, Hamem Gimmel, Zichron Yaakov?
Do they have an email group? If so, how would I join?

finallyamommy

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 9:41 am
Following! I would also love to get involved in social life around here. I know there IS a nshei and they even have a Yahoo group thing, supposedly, but I've tried to subscribe and got no answer. :-(

amother

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 10:39 am
Which of those areas are you referring to? And what is the yahoo group?

finallyamommy

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 12:43 pm
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/g.....k=143

amother

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 12:57 pm
I do not think all of the Nsheis are connected.

I am a former Sorotzkin dweller, and there was some sort of nshei when I was there- organized speeches, parties a few times a year. There was an informal nshei on Menachem Meishiv- really great chevra, we just took care of ourselves ie: welcoming newcomers, making meals for kimpeturins, game nights, tznius groups, pirkei avos gatherings... (anyone here lived on Menachem Meishiv or surrounding area from 2008- 2011? Wave Wave )

I vaguely remember the Sorotzkin nshei gathering email addresses, I do not remember what happened. I left around three years ago. I also doubt the same people are still there.

I do think Panim Meiros has a nshei, people who are there are more permanently settled. Very warm bunch.

Good luck! Please update the thread!

amother

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 5:36 pm
The Nshei Romema yahoo group looks pretty dead. The last post is from about 4 months ago and it seems to be advertisements only.

Does anyone know about active Nsheis in the neighborhood?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 5:45 pm
nsheisorotzkin@gmail.com - they send out a weekly newsletter, and make get togethers a few times a year.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 5:48 pm
Thanks!
Do you know anything about the other areas?

amother

Post Tue, Nov 18 2014, 8:25 pm
Any updates regarding these groups? What about Ganei Geula, Ezras Torah and surrounding areas? Is there any way to advertise my home business via email to local women?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions