Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Diapers or Lack of Them Became Green, Mucousy Diaper

amother

Post Wed, Nov 19 2014, 9:56 am
I went off dairy b/c I am EBFing and 4 mo. old has a lot of gas and was making around one diaper a week . (That was a different thread.) I replaced my dairy w/ a lot of oats, and some fish and chicken. About 3 days off of dairy, baby started to make dark green, mucousy diapers. This started on Tuesday, by Thursday, I was changing her every other hr. I thought it was diarrhea and took her to the dr. for that. But, now it's over a week and it's still the same color and consistency, but now she makes more like 3-4 medium diapers a day. She seems like she is feeling well (except for a cold/cough) and is not acting sick.
I know this is a question for a doctor, but I do NOT have a doctor that I trust and the price of going to one is exposing DD to a lot of germs to hear nothing of any value. Be"H on Jan 1st, I am switching the baby to another clinic w/ better drs. but until then, struggling to do my best to make sure DD is healthy.

Any advice for me?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics