Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Games to play at in-laws 50th wedding anniversary party

NJmom

Post Wed, Nov 19 2014, 1:03 pm
Does anyone have any good ideas of games we can play at my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary surprise party we are making?

Chayalle

Post Wed, Nov 19 2014, 1:06 pm
At our last family Chanuka party, one sister got hold of baby pictures of every single family member - including my parents, 12 of us, our spouses, and all nieces and nephews. These were shown on a slide show, with funny comments...and we had to guess who.

momX4

Post Wed, Nov 19 2014, 1:26 pm
Take a couple of zoomed in pictures from around your in-laws house. Hand everyone a pen and paper and let them try to guess what they see. A crystal from the chandelier, a handle from the breakfront..

NJmom

Post Wed, Nov 19 2014, 1:34 pm
These are great ideas but the party is over Shabbos so no writing. We all live all over NJ and are getting together to surprise them and have a Shabbos together. I am looking for things to do at the meal. We are giving them a photo book we created with all kids of pictures taken over the years.

Liebs

Post Wed, Nov 19 2014, 4:07 pm
crossword puzzle with precut words?
bananagrams with theme ex words connected to family weddings. family politics. family outings. family jokes.
charades=prepare skits of memories w/o talking and they have to guess the memory.
headbandz game (create your own w. words such as "birth of" "blizzard 19..""move to...house"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics