Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Contractor

cyber1gost

Post Sun, Oct 19 2014, 8:41 pm
Can anyone recommend a good contractor and contact information please.

cyber1gost

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 1:42 pm
bump

JDmommy

Post Wed, Nov 19 2014, 10:32 pm
Please see my replies to chaya4 and funmom88 (search contractors) about my experience with James, 917-217-6142, jbjrenovations@gmail.com. I found him from angie's list (actually my mother did), and I was so happy the aibishter sent him to help us!

But please guys, he has a high opinion of frum yidden so let us keep it that way! Let us treat him with respect just as we should all good decent people who want to help us and earn an honest living. Because I got burned before with the previous contractor I had a lot of questions and some doubts and James kept telling me to trust him and in the end I gave him more money upfront than I would have after what I went through...because boruch Hashem the Aibishter created him to be an honest guy, who is not looking to cheat you or become rich. But he pays his workers well and you can tell the difference. That means that he is not as cheap as the mexicans or bangladeshi (no offense to either group) but he pays insurance, is 100% legal (disability, work comp) and he has good plumbers and electricians, 2 things that you should not play around with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries