Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO toddler blanket

seeker

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 3:23 am
When my first was a baby, we got this soft plushy blanket that is significantly larger than a baby blanket but significantly smaller than an adult twin-size blanket. It is the perfect size for a crib or toddler bed. Not poofy enough to worry about suffocation but soft and fairly warm. I believe it was bought in Amazing Savings, I seem to recall at some time they used to always have them. It was a no-name type brand from maybe Pakistan or Thailand or something illegible.

Now second DD has totally outgrown baby blankets but is too little to give her a full-size blanket. And it's getting cold. I have been looking for something like DD#1 has but they don't seem to have them in Amazing Savings anymore (been scouting for a while) and I don't see anywhere else either - I see plushy baby blankets but they all seem small. I should probably measure the one we have to compare with sizes listed online. Meanwhile, does anyone know what I'm talking about and where to buy one?! Not looking to spend too much, the original was pretty cheap IIRC.

TIA!

Dev80

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 3:39 am
I think you're looking for a micro fleece throw blanket (it's a couch blanket so that's why it's that good in between size)

http://www.amazon.com/Fancy-Co.....anket
(just an ex)

Any store that has housewares would stock them, especially this time of year. If you live near a tj maxx or marshalls so they'd probably have great prices on it.

devy88

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 3:27 pm
It sounds like you're talking about a big Oshi blanket

seeker

Post Sat, Nov 22 2014, 7:01 pm
Thanks for the tips. Will try looking in those directions!

amother

Post Sat, Nov 22 2014, 8:24 pm
I got a great set of toddler linen in target their company for very cheap that held up very well

seeker

Post Sat, Nov 22 2014, 8:37 pm
Yeah Big Oshi seems from a brief web search to be way beyond my budget. Maybe will try Target...

Tapuzi

Post Sat, Nov 22 2014, 10:13 pm
I bought one of these throws, perfect size for a toddler and washes nicely.

http://www.overstock.com/#/564......html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics