Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Moving to Utopia, USA
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 2:51 pm
Barbara wrote:

Intercourse, Pennsylvania

LOL Reminds me. When I was in high school my younger sister went on her 8th grade graduation trip to Philly, and came home with a brochure/postcard from this place. I was cringing, wanted to see how my mother would react. She didn't. And I'm thinking 'don't you know what that word means?!?' Some time later I took it out of my sisters drawer and threw it out.
I mean, really, what were they thinking??

youngishbear

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 3:35 pm
Amother 2:51:
Your mother is one smart lady.
Sometimes no reaction is the best reaction.

causemommysaid

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 3:55 pm
amother wrote:
LOL Reminds me. When I was in high school my younger sister went on her 8th grade graduation trip to Philly, and came home with a brochure/postcard from this place. I was cringing, wanted to see how my mother would react. She didn't. And I'm thinking 'don't you know what that word means?!?' Some time later I took it out of my sisters drawer and threw it out.

come on, she was 13. she knows what intercourse is.

big deal- why would you steal her brochure over that?

greenfire

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 4:04 pm
amother wrote:

Laughing Reminds me. When I was in high school my younger sister went on her 8th grade graduation trip to Philly, and came home with a brochure/postcard from this place. I was cringing, wanted to see how my mother would react. She didn't. And I'm thinking 'don't you know what that word means?!?' Some time later I took it out of my sisters drawer and threw it out.

causemommysaid wrote:
come on, she was 13. she knows what intercourse is.

big deal- why would you steal her brochure over that?

I can tell you what I'm thinking that she was too immature to think her sister was mature enough to take a brochure and not think too much into it - other than laugh at the name in the moment

because throwing it out just says you're in denial - I mean nobody I know has intercourse Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating