Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Nomi Esther bas Tzipporah-old thread
Previous  1  2

obsesseddancer

Post Sat, Nov 22 2014, 3:23 pm
Thank you. May your Nomi Esther have a refuah as well. I just texted with her husband, he says he had no luck getting her to eat the chicken I brought over for her. I saw her right before shabbos and I thought she had looked a bit better but it was only because she was finally put on an IV and not as dehydrated as when I had seen her earlier in the week. This is a positive, vibrant woman, always puts a positive spin on things, gave me chizuk when I needed it, and now none of her close friends can get her out of this funk she is in. I am very very worried.

obsesseddancer

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 8:11 pm
Please go to this link and continue tehillim for her.
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=NcwDLrf6NW

They took her home on Thursday, mainly because the rehab place wasn't doing her any good. Erev shabbos I had a very nice moment where I came to deliver some homemade challah and her son handed me his 1-month old baby, whom Naomi had only held once while in the rehab a couple of weeks ago. I got to be the one to bring the baby in to her Savta and put her in her arms. Made me cry after I left. She was able to hold her for a few minutes, and just to see her kiss that little head just about destroyed me. I have heard since then that she still isn't eating or drinking nearly enough and we are very worried. She is getting weaker, and when I asked her if she was happy to at least be home she said that she wasn't. We need to storm the gates of heaven for miracles! Please help me. I love her so much, I don't know what to do.

Dolly Welsh

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 8:15 pm
Done.

greenfire

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 8:46 pm
such a bitter sweet moment watching your friend hold her grandchild ... may hashem give her strength to see much more than just this moment ...

it is so hard watching your friend so ill ... said tehillim - will keep her in mind Hug

obsesseddancer

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 9:31 pm
Thank you. Yes, very bitter sweet, especially because I had babysat for this granddaughter a couple of times, as her son and my son are also very close friends. It felt like kind of a handing over the torch, like I "played Savta" while she was in rehab, but now I am handing her back her job. Only she can't babysit, she can't even take care of herself. I know it's a longshot, but I pray that she can reach the point of being able to babysit this princess.

amother

Post Sat, Dec 06 2014, 2:48 pm
any update on naomi esther bas tziporah? thinking of her

obsesseddancer

Post Sat, Dec 06 2014, 3:50 pm
Thank you for asking, was just going to post anyway. Baruch Dayan Emes, our tzaddekes left us this shabbos afternoon around 2 pm, in her sleep, peacefully. She was in her living room surrounded by family and Baruch Hashem not in any pain or distress. I visited her on the way home from shul today and although she was sleeping, I spoke to her, told her how much I loved her, thanked her for everything she has done for me, and kissed her over and over. I had trouble tearing myself away, I knew it would happen this afternoon. My heart is completely broken.

Last edited by obsesseddancer on Sat, Dec 06 2014, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

CatLady

Post Sat, Dec 06 2014, 3:55 pm
BDE. I have no words to express how sorry I am.

pelle

Post Sat, Dec 06 2014, 3:59 pm
BDE . I am so sorry. may you and her family be comforted.

PinkFridge

Post Sat, Dec 06 2014, 4:15 pm
CatLady wrote:
BDE. I have no words to express how sorry I am.

Can't add to that. Crying
Baruch Dayan emes.

amother

Post Sat, Dec 06 2014, 4:17 pm
BDE I am so saddened by this news

boysrus

Post Sat, Dec 06 2014, 4:46 pm
BDE
I am so sorry, obsesseddancer, I had been davening for her. May HKBH comfort you and all of her family. I am so sad to hear this news.

Chazak v'ematz
Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Notsobusy

Post Sat, Dec 06 2014, 5:41 pm
BDE. I'm so sorry.

devo1982

Post Sat, Dec 06 2014, 7:01 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
Thank you for asking, was just going to post anyway. Baruch Dayan Emes, our tzaddekes left us this shabbos afternoon around 2 pm, in her sleep, peacefully. She was in her living room surrounded by family and Baruch Hashem not in any pain or distress. I visited her on the way home from shul today and although she was sleeping, I spoke to her, told her how much I loved her, thanked her for everything she has done for me, and kissed her over and over. I had trouble tearing myself away, I knew it would happen this afternoon. My heart is completely broken.

BDE.

She heard you. I am glad you got a chance to say goodbye to your beloved friend, but I am so sorry to read this post. And now you are charged with being the honorary savta who can share stories of the real savta to her little granddaughter. I know you will honor her memory.

Hug

etky

Post Sat, Dec 06 2014, 9:24 pm
BD"E, this is so sad.
I hope her memory will continue to be an inspiration much as she was in life, as you've described.

myself

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 5:02 am
Crying BDE.

Mommy3.5

Post Thu, Jun 02 2016, 2:49 pm
Edit. I'm so sorry I don't know how I posted in such an old thread.

bsessed dancer, I will have your freind in mind. May hashem cradle her and her family with love, and , may there be a yeshua.

avocado7 wrote:
I became aware after listening to" inspired by wire" hotline 1 718 906 6451 ,by taking upon yourself a small mitzvah in tzniurs, helps a great deal .And many personal tzniurs stories on this hotline testify s that miracles have occured .
wishing everyone involved a fast refua shlayma.

As someone who has cancer, I can tell you that this particular gem is one of the most hurtful things that has been said to me. I know you meant well, but, many cancer patients take on many kabalot and don't get better. And telling someone who is already praying for their life, that god will save them if they wear thickerbstockings, is just not helpful and hurts us immensely.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed