Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Lakewood/taxi,car service

sourstix

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 6:41 pm
have u taken a taxi there? are they expensive? what about all of you that dont drive-have u taken any? whats your experience? is there going to be a shuttle there? going around the neighborhoods?

Emotional

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 6:49 pm
sourstix wrote:
have u taken a taxi there? are they expensive? what about all of you that dont drive-have u taken any? whats your experience? is there going to be a shuttle there? going around the neighborhoods?

If you are talking about Lakewood Transportation car service, my experience with them has been AWFUL. In every single case they arrived nearly an hour late, and the car reeked so badly of cigarrette smoke I thought I would pass out.
La Mexicana is much more reliable.

sourstix

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 6:50 pm
thanks for telling me anyone else?

groisamomma

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 6:54 pm
A wonderful new car service just opened with heimish drivers, nice cars, and runs on time. I imagine their prices will match the other taxi services' prices. No shuttle here.

Emotional

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 6:55 pm
There is also Kesser Car Service, they are fantastic but quite expensive.

Emotional

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 6:57 pm
groisamomma wrote:
A wonderful new car service just opened with heimish drivers, nice cars, and runs on time. I imagine their prices will match the other taxi services' prices. No shuttle here.

Do you know what they're called?

groisamomma

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 7:35 pm
Emotional wrote:
Do you know what they're called?

Give me a minute I'll look it up.

Lakeway car service on pg. 17 of this week's shopper. 732-588-7777. It says refer friends and get free rides LOL

Emotional, if you practice you'll be less scared to drive.

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 8:20 pm
Sour stix there is a nice lady Chaya Esther that drives ladies
I believe Emotional has her number

Emotional

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 8:44 pm
groisamomma wrote:
Give me a minute I'll look it up.

Lakeway car service on pg. 17 of this week's shopper. 732-588-7777. It says refer friends and get free rides LOL

Emotional, if you practice you'll be less scared to drive.

Thanks, I know that. LOL
But there will be many times when my husband will have the car so it.s good to have this info in any case. So I thank you for taking the time to look it up. Flower

groisamomma

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 8:45 pm
Emotional wrote:
Thanks, I know that. LOL
But there will be many times when my husband will have the car so it.s good to have this info in any case. So I thank you for taking the time to look it up. Flower

No problem. Very Happy

Emotional

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 8:48 pm
732-330-7944 Chaya Esther.
In a thread several months ago someone gave me her number. Thank you to that someone, I'm sorry I don't remember who. I'll have to go back and check the thread.
Chaya Esther is very sweet and reliable. I only used her a couple of times but I liked her.

sourstix

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 10:22 am
thanks everyone!

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 10:27 am
Emotional wrote:
732-330-7944 Chaya Esther.
In a thread several months ago someone gave me her number. Thank you to that someone, I'm sorry I don't remember who. I'll have to go back and check the thread.
Chaya Esther is very sweet and reliable. I only used her a couple of times but I liked her.

It was naturalmom5 lol

Emotional

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 12:04 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
It was naturalmom5 lol

Smartypants! Thumbs Up
Thanks MaBelleVie & thanks naturalmom5.

sourstix

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 9:47 am
I am updating this. my experience so far. la mexicana is horendous, they arrived 40 min late. lakeway isnt as bad in timing, but here is my experience, I had an important appt, I told them what time to come to me. they arrived about 15 min late. the driver a jewish woman heimish, said she had been called 5 min before. I arrived late to my appt I almost lost it. bh I didnt it was frustrating. so come on I need to say get your license already. it takes time. I am first reading the book for the test. its so doesnt make a bit of sense to me. do I really need to read it? can I manage just fine with the questions I got? what have you all done? who is a good driving instructor here in lakewood?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating