Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Hours of work to qualify for discounted mishpachton
1  2  Next

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 7:06 am
Anyone have any ideas how many hours a week you need to work to get mishpachton for the 800 nis a month range? Trying to reach someone to get an answer but haven't got through yet.
If I work 25 hours a week, is that enough

rachelle613

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 7:14 am
It might depend where, but the one near me the mother needs to work at least 35 hours a week. I know someone who couldn't get in and she works 5 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Hope that helps!

2gether

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 7:25 am
http://apps.moital.gov.il/meon......aspx

SRK

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 8:04 am
You need at least 24 hours, to get a hanacha, the more hours you work the bigger discount. between 24-27 hrs, 28-31 hrs, 32 hrs- 35 hrs, 36 and up to 40...

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 8:16 am
Thank you.
Does any one know a phone number in Jerusalem where someone actually picks up within a few minutes?

heidi

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 8:53 am
It is also dependent on your husband's salary. If he makes enough you won't get the discount no matter how many hours you work

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Nov 20 2014, 4:00 am
The simulator doesn't say anything about how many hours you need to work . It just says according to salary.
I spent an hour getting through to a person on the *2969 number and then she tells me to just apply and they will tell me afterwords- as if I want to spend days getting together paper work to find out we are not even eligible. Starting to wonder if I should skip it and deal with a private gan.

Does anyone have experience?

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Nov 20 2014, 10:25 am
Bump. LOL

2gether

Post Thu, Nov 20 2014, 10:44 am
http://www.moital.gov.il/NR/ex.....4.htm

1-notice the difference between babies and toddler(don't know from what age),
2-if you don't work enough hours(I think 28), then you go up a level
3- this is a list from a few years ago,but it will give you an idea

call a maon , any maon and ask.
hope this was helpfull

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Nov 25 2014, 9:21 am
Thank you. I have narrowed down my questions too:

- One person told me the category of hours is 24-27 , 28- 31 and one person said 24-28, 29-32. I am trying to figure out exactly.

- My husband is an oleh chadasha (within the first 2 years) . I have gotten 3 different answers if that qualifies us to more of a discount.
I made aliyah before we got married so I am already here too long.

- My baby is 14 months. Is that a tinok or a yeled?

- My husband is an avreich. Tzahal hasn't come up yet even though he is really too old for the army (almost 30). There are 2 categories of avreichim in their simulator
אברך or
אברך בדח"ש
Any idea what the difference is?

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Nov 25 2014, 9:26 am
One more question: If I am officially taking over someone's maternity leave for 6 months (until end of May), with a chance to extending my job for longer, will I be able to cancel them or will I get stuck?
The person who runs it said officially there is some type of problem canceling after May but she wasn't sure exactly.

SRK

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 3:15 am
the maon has to tell u whether you can cancel after may. the two types of כולל is if your husband has a דכוי from the army, that he pushed off the army- getting a paper from the army
if he doesnt have the paper, you get a lower level-paying more per month...

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 10:36 am
Wow.. The don't make any sense.
If my husband is Patur from the army we owe more $?!? than if he was pushing it off?
It's a nice way to welcome new olim to the country.

2gether

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 11:10 am
notshanarishona wrote:
Wow.. The don't make any sense.
If my husband is Patur from the army we owe more $?!? than if he was pushing it off?
It's a nice way to welcome new olim to the country.

yup,because if you have a Patur, then you're a Charedi slouching, but if you're pushing it off they can't penalize you, cuz you might end up going... Rolling Eyes

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 11:29 am
Yeah but my husband is an olah chadash.. Even if he wasn't chareidi we moved here when he is too old to join the army besides the fact that he would be patur for medical reasons.
Do they do this to every person who makes aliyah - even non chareidim?

2gether

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 11:40 am
notshanarishona wrote:
Yeah but my husband is an olah chadash.. Even if he wasn't chareidi we moved here when he is too old to join the army besides the fact that he would be patur for medical reasons.
Do they do this to every person who makes aliyah - even non chareidim?

hum,try calling misrad hakalkala and asking this specific q. ( as opposed to "what darga will I recieve")
and just send your ercha already!If your DH works at least 10 hrs. a week it's enough

BTW how many non chareidim are in Kollel full time...

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 5:16 am
I called misrad hakilikalah- I was told to send in all my papers and then they will send me a draga. They are not helpful at all.

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 5:29 am
Also, it is pretty funny that if my husband would be unemployed we would get a higher subsidy than for him learning in kollel.
He doesn't even get datot so I don't understand why he can't just be employed for their purposes.

SRK

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 5:31 am
being patur I don't think is the same like pushing it off...if someone is patur then I believe you would get the same darga without changing bec it can be medical. but pushing it off is diff.
you also have a lot of dati leumi- not charedi that do do kollel but they usually do army so they get a dachoi

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 5:34 am
2gether wrote:
hum,try calling misrad hakalkala and asking this specific q. ( as opposed to "what darga will I recieve")
and just send your ercha already!If your DH works at least 10 hrs. a week it's enough

BTW how many non chareidim are in Kollel full time...

My husband doesn't work 10 hours a week.
He is learning and I am working more or less full time.

We are not asking for hand outs but to pay 1200 nis for child care is insane when according to the amount of $ we are making it should be 800.
The cost of a gan + tzaharon would only be about 900-100 but I really would prefer the smaller size of a mispachton. Just the red tape is driving me crazy and that they won't give me clear answers.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions