Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Chanukah present for dh

amother

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 7:42 pm
I want to get dh a present for chanukah. I want something unique but can't spend tons.max like 40-50. We just bought a house and overlays week. He is not into sports and has electronics he needs. I am out of ideas Very Happy

momX4

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 8:51 pm
A pretty chanuka table. You can use it during the year as a side table for shabbos.

UQT

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 8:53 pm
I just got DH for his birthday a gorgeous challah cover. We always had the velvet ones with the fringes but I "upgraded" to a leather look.
Also you can try something personalized like a mug or ipad cover.

How about something practical like a tie, belt, pj's, slippers or cufflinks?

abcd123

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 10:44 pm
Cuff links, iPad or iPod accessories like speakers for example ( if he has one of course), book/Sefer, custom photo mug/mouse pad/phone cover, leather tie case( for packing neatly )can even be monogrammed, wallet, wooden clothing valet, grill accessory set ( if that's his thing), nice bottle of wine or other alcohol like scotch, personalized etched glasses for the alcohol, leather toiletry case, good quality game like backgammon or whatever he likes, I can think of more if you'd like . Good luck hope that was helpful!

amother

Post Sun, Nov 23 2014, 11:27 pm
abcd123 wrote:
Cuff links, iPad or iPod accessories like speakers for example ( if he has one of course), book/Sefer, custom photo mug/mouse pad/phone cover, leather tie case( for packing neatly )can even be monogrammed, wallet, wooden clothing valet, grill accessory set ( if that's his thing), nice bottle of wine or other alcohol like scotch, personalized etched glasses for the alcohol, leather toiletry case, good quality game like backgammon or whatever he likes, I can think of more if you'd like . Good luck hope that was helpful!

Op here....the only one I can think May be good for him is the cuff links...bh he has almost everything he wants. I would love to do something personalized but don't know what.

Sweety19

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 6:40 am
You can buy him personalised cufflinks with his initials on. I bought them from Amazon for my husband's birthday and he loves them. They weren't expensive either.
Hatzlacha!

coconutbutter

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 7:03 am
Personalized beer mugs or shot glasses.

sky

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 8:48 am
To echo the above poster - check out Etsy.com. they have so many options in personalized things. It really depends on what your DH is into. As @cocunut butter said you can get personalized shot glasses or beer mugs. I did that - and they will really costumize it for you. Or a personalized bottle opener, or even a fun bottle opener to hang on the wall if you DH will go for it (I got one from Amazon once - was an amazing gift). Or phone case, or bathrobe or towel, There are a lot of options.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 7:13 pm
Op here. I already got him personalized cufflinks once. He has a personalized towel and bathrobe. He doesn't drink really. Any other ideas?

sky

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 7:38 pm
Is he in the car a lot? [car valet] does he have a job? [briefcase, desk organizer, work organizer loose leaf, pen] What does he enjoy doing? [Shtender, sports tickets]

Monogrammed shirt?

mom2be1

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 8:21 pm
Is there something that you need for the new house? Even new pillows can be a gift.

SorGold

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 9:08 pm
Leather Slippers, engraved pen, pajamas, keychain, bencher/zemiros set, challah knife, engraved hard leather kiddish foldover, new siddur

sky

Post Tue, Nov 25 2014, 12:10 pm
New Tallis or Tallis Bag

buster

Post Tue, Nov 25 2014, 12:55 pm
http://thelifeoflulubelle.com/.....-men/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics