Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
The Har Nof Fund - you can make a difference!

amother

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 7:30 pm
Its possible many of you already came across this campaign elsewhere, but I'd like to do my part and send it out as well.

Ira Zlotowitz started a fund for the families of the victims in the Har Nof attack last week. He joined up with a few of the other funds that people had put together, and found someone who is willing to match all money raised by tomorrow or $1 million - Friday. And someone who received the link agreed to match the next $100k - which would bring the total for the fund to $2.2 million for the families. 

The total raised before matching so far (as of a few hours ago) was $900k. Please take a moment to if you can to donate something to The Har Nof Fund. Every dollar helps.

Below is a link for donations and some more information about the fund. Feel free to forward to anyone you think would like to participate as well.

https://yof.wufoo.com/forms/xl.....16=55

If you know anyone that has the ability to give a larger amount so that the $1.1mm matching can be raised, please have them reach out to Ira Zlotowitz - his contact information is on the website http://www.TheHarNofFund.com/ as well.

Thank you and tizku l'mitzvos!

amother

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 11:56 pm
thanks for posting. I just gave $$
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions