Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Appeal for Greenie's Wedding!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Raisin

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 8:21 am
thank you greenfire for the invitation which came in the post yesterday! I wish I could join you but sadly I won't be able to. But so sweet to think of me!!

greenfire

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 8:35 am
Raisin wrote:
thank you greenfire for the invitation which came in the post yesterday! I wish I could join you but sadly I won't be able to. But so sweet to think of me!!

hey kool ~ at least I know the out of the country ones got to their destination Cool

jflower

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 11:22 am
I just checked gofundme & was pleasantly surprised that it's up to $2126. I was pretty bummed out that the donations were coming in so s..l..o..w..l..y. I had asked facebookers to post a link & I know some donations came in from a friend's post but that was days ago. Anyway, I'm pleased that more donations have come thru and greenfire, I hope this modest amount will be of help to you. I'm thinking about you & hope that things will go smoothly.

greenfire

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 11:36 am
jflower wrote:
I just checked gofundme & was pleasantly surprised that it's up to $2126. I was pretty bummed out that the donations were coming in so s..l..o..w..l..y. I had asked facebookers to post a link & I know some donations came in from a friend's post but that was days ago. Anyway, I'm pleased that more donations have come thru and greenfire, I hope this modest amount will be of help to you. I'm thinking about you & hope that things will go smoothly.

I guess some days are s .. l .. o .. w .. e .. r than others ... bottom line it's all a brocha ~ thank you all !!!

marina

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 2:09 pm
We are getting closer and closer to our goal!

And we posted a message from greenie!

Come check it out: http://www.gofundme.com/hhhxdc

greenfire

Post Fri, Nov 28 2014, 6:42 am
Dear everybody who joined in gifting us - those people that I know in real life - through imamother as screenames - friends of those friends that I do not even know ...

My heart & soul are overjoyed in all your generosity & warmth & love that come through a simple invention called the internet. I cannot thank you enough !!!

You have helped make our simcha - just that - in place of worry you have created a time of happiness !!!

May Hashem do in kind for yous. תזכו למצות Cheers

always
greenfire Mr. Green

studying_torah

Post Fri, Nov 28 2014, 7:02 am
Greenie, I want to wish you a wonderful simcha and a lot of nachas from all of your children! May the joy from the wedding spill over into the rest of your life! Party Flower Hug Cheers

greenfire

Post Fri, Nov 28 2014, 7:08 am
studying_torah wrote:
Greenie, I want to wish you a wonderful simcha and a lot of nachas from all of your children! May the joy from the wedding spill over into the rest of your life! Party Flower Hug Cheers

amen !!! thank you

marina

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 3:19 pm
Less than a week left ladies! Let's reach our goal!

marina

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 1:33 pm
Less than 300 left to go! We can do it!!

marina

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 7:51 am
Thank you to everyone who has given so far! We are nearing our goal. If you haven't had a chance to donate- here's your chance! Don't let this mitzvah slip away! http://www.gofundme.com/hhhxdc

boysrus

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 9:42 am
Thanks Marina for organising for us this opportunity to participate in greenfires simcha!

Greenfire, I understand the wedding is coming up very soon! I would like to wish you a huge mazal tov, may you always have tremendous nachas from all of your children, may your lives be full of simcha. May the young couple always be happy, have great shalom bayis, be blessed with a houseful of children adn always give nachas to Hashem ! hugs to you!

yo

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 10:44 am
I'm sorry, I don't have time to read the whole tread Rolling Eyes , can you explain to me how to donate via PayPal?

myself

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 12:54 pm
Thanks for the reminder. Donated today.

marina

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 2:34 pm
myself wrote:
Thanks for the reminder. Donated today.

Thank you very much!

marina

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 2:35 pm
yo wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't have time to read the whole tread Rolling Eyes , can you explain to me how to donate via PayPal?

Sure. If you have a paypal account, you log in and ask to send money. It will ask you for my email address and you can type in mpearlmutter1999@yahoo.com and you should be all set. Thanks!

greenfire

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 8:32 pm
I didn't have a nervous breakdown yet - but I'm going to get the t-shirt after the wedding

thanks guys ... later

henny1

Post Wed, Dec 03 2014, 12:10 am
Hugs!!

marina

Post Thu, Dec 04 2014, 6:06 pm
We have two days to the wedding! Let's raise 200 and meet our goal!!!

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Dec 04 2014, 7:20 pm
Let's reach our goal!!! Come on!! Mazal Tov, Greenie!
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics