Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Boots for 4 year old girl

bk

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 10:44 am
Hi, I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm looking for snow boots for a 4 year girl. Does anyone have any links to any good (and cheap) boots? Also, I'm really not sure as to what type of boots are being worn by little girls, so any fashion tips are also appreciated Wink

TIA!

Chayalle

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 12:03 pm
Try 6pm.com. They have loads of boots at decent prices. I just ordered Ukala Sydney boots for my 6-year-old DD, as she wants cozy Ugg-style boots and I don't want to spend that kind of money just yet. I haven't gotten them yet so can't comment, but am hoping that the quality is good - reviews seem to indicate that they are good enough.

questioner

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 12:27 pm
What about boots for a 4yr old boy? I don't want to spend a lot because he'll only wear them for snow, and who says it will even snow this year? (I can hope, can't I? It snowed enough last year to cover two years IMHO)

imamazing

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 12:33 pm
Chayalle wrote:
Try 6pm.com. They have loads of boots at decent prices. I just ordered Ukala Sydney boots for my 6-year-old DD, as she wants cozy Ugg-style boots and I don't want to spend that kind of money just yet. I haven't gotten them yet so can't comment, but am hoping that the quality is good - reviews seem to indicate that they are good enough.

looking for my dd too... does a/o know how these are in the snow, does the water seep through?

sky

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 12:48 pm
For 4 year old boys boots watch Lands End if they have a good deal. I've always gotten from them and past them down.

(But this year for some reason I was in Walmart and decided to get their basic boot. I'll see how it works out)

Chayalle

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 1:10 pm
imamazing wrote:
looking for my dd too... does a/o know how these are in the snow, does the water seep through?

They didn't come yet so I don't know....but just a tip: My older DD got a water-proof spray that she used on her Uggs (not the Cardy-knit type - but the suede type) and she says it did great in the snow. I plan to spray my younger DD's Ukalas.

I've heard that BearPaws are also decent, but 6pm didn't have nice styles in DD's size.

bk

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 1:30 pm
What do you say to the below boots? They have an extra 30% off and will come out to $25! Do you think they are too mature for a 4 year old? Are they fashionable/in at all?!?

http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Pro......aspx

bk

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 2:04 pm
Or maybe these? Which of these 2? Her coat is pinkish, should I go with black/plum? http://www.6pm.com/kenneth-col.....ewter

lizard8

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 8:46 pm
I buy my dd 2 pairs of boots, Fashion and snow. The fashion ones I spend around $45 on cute, stylish boots. She wears them almost every day, and she needs to wear supportive leather shoes. Snow boots are nerdy pink ones under $20 at target. My reasoning to buy 2 pairs is that anything cute, and waterproof will cost me at least $80.
For ds, I got him the target boots too. They were on sale buy 1 get the other 50 off.

Chayalle

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 9:47 pm
My DD's Ukala boots arrived and I must say, I'm very pleased with the quality. They are really cozy and appear well-made. I really would compare them to Uggs. The suede seems sturdy, and the merino wool lining is plush and cozy. My 6 year old DD is thrilled!

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 10:22 pm
bk wrote:
Hi, I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm looking for snow boots for a 4 year girl. Does anyone have any links to any good (and cheap) boots? Also, I'm really not sure as to what type of boots are being worn by little girls, so any fashion tips are also appreciated Wink

TIA!

We have these cute all purple boots.
http://www.target.com/p/toddle....._1_44
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers