Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Hours of work to qualify for discounted mishpachton
Previous  1  2

SRK

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 5:37 am
why do you think it should be 800 shek and they say it will be 1200 shek. that is a big difference- it is only supposed to be a difference of a darga! Also is your child a baby? and is he an only child? bec that makes a difference

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 5:44 am
I was told by one person - a draga for kollel and - another draga if no army.
Difference of 860 ish vs I think. 1123. I guess closer to 300 nis difference.

RachelEve14

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 5:45 am
A child who is 14 months now is a baby. As far as leaving in May, you can't leave your notice here after May 1st here, but it depends on the organization. Here you can also be sneaky and leave the notice before May even if you need until after May. It's not nice to the metapelet, but it's allowed. For example you can tell them in February that your last day will be June 3rd, but you could not leave the 30 day notice on May 3rd.

Private gan may or may not have the same rules as far as leaving mid year.

2gether

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 9:58 am
notshanarishona wrote:
Also, it is pretty funny that if my husband would be unemployed we would get a higher subsidy than for him learning in kollel.
He doesn't even get datot so I don't understand why he can't just be employed for their purposes.

If he doesn't recieve datot, then he isn't reported as learning in kollel, so write that he's unemployed !

and if you get the right darga, mishpachton is 771 not 800, next up 900 somthing not 1000.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions