Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Another wrapunzel thread

watergirl

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 5:25 pm
Since there have been a few threads lately about wrapunzel, I thought I'd mention that today the whole site is 15% off - the site was down on cyber monday so its extended till today. They are also doing flash sales today on and off, and right now one if the best ones (the footprints) is on flash sale until 7:30 eastern time. So if anyone was wanting to give them a try... There ya go.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 8:08 pm
They're down again. I have a cart waiting to pay for!

watergirl

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 8:46 pm
Ah yes, the great shimmery scandal...

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 8:50 pm
How did you know I had 4 in my cart? Wink I've been editing it all day to make sure I'm not going over budget and not taking too many of the same colors because I am drawn to the same ones over and over...I guess I'll have to take them at a cheaper price Tongue Out

watergirl

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 8:52 pm
I was very happy to see the footprints on sale - that's the one I was waiting for. I have a shimmery (mulberry) and its been sitting since I got it.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 9:23 pm
That one actually didn't go cheaper! I got that color because I think it would look very good on me (hopefully I have something to match it with, though) as well as silvery black, brown, and navy for bases. I didn't feel like I needed the footprints with all the pashminas and other tichels I have. The roar was still on the sale price, so I added it back to my cart. I also had a NYB in the cart to buy since it was cheaper than my source on eBay where I got my black and white before there was a thing called NYB on wrapunzel!

I actually had deleted a few things and added them back in because it still was cheaper with them in than it was this morning. I had paypal funds to use (thanks to mr. rebates Wink) so I treated myself Very Happy

watergirl

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 9:37 pm
I just saw they took the mulberry off.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 10:04 pm
Off the site, off the sale, or they marked it down? Their facebook page (post since deleted probably because of the site issues!) said all colors are marked down...

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 10:06 pm
Oh, off the site...I wonder what will happen to the item in my order.

seeker

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 10:10 pm
What is NYB and what is this footprints you're so excited over?

I was a little disappointed because the silvery-black shimmery I ordered is a little too metallic for me, I'm afraid to wear it because I don't want my head to be that reflective. Not their fault; it does look like the pictures and I did take the chance (I had this concern before ordering) but when the light hits the silver it is really really shiny. I thought it would be more like the silver threads that go through the Israeli tichels. Oh well.

I'm also between sizes on the no-slip band. I guess I just have rotten sensory luck in the hair-covering department. But I do love Wrapunzel! They have a nice selection, prices are great even at regular times, and they are so friendly!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains