Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Need new smartphone, cheap, no contract, prepaid

amother

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 9:36 am
Help, my smartphone just died. I need one quik and cheap... It's not the recharger and not the battery. Just very old...what prepaid company do you have, how much monthly and are you happy with the service?

elisheva43

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 10:06 am
We use Ting and I really like it! Here is a link:

https://zdptbs18bh4.ting.com/

(but that is for a referral for me, you don't have to get there that way). The cost is $6 per month per device, and then you pay for the minutes/data/messaging that you use. They use the Sprint network, so you can buy any Sprint phone. I have been buying used phones from eBay, mostly NOT smart phones, but I did buy myself a Samsung Galaxy S3 which has worked fine.

Our overall phone bill right now is about $100 for 5 different phones.

They have great customer service too.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 10:11 am
Moto g by Motorola. I bought mine in radio shack for under $100 but they sell the new versions online for cheaper. Verizon pre paid monthly plan of $45/ month for unltd talk and text with 500mb data. If u enroll in auto pay you get 1mb of data. After tax $48 and change. Love the phone. I don't rely on the camera too much because my canon digital takes way better pics. This phone also doesn't have a lot of hard drive space although the new version has a micro SD slot.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics