Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
CLOTHES for wearing at home (spinoff)
Previous  1  2

mazal555

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 12:30 pm
I usually wear Walmart Maxi dresses with crew neck t-shirts. I either get the the t shirts at target on sale or at landsend on sale. I usually pay $5 a t shirt. Walmart also sells hanes crewneck t shirts for $6 and they wear nice. I have a few of those. The dresses are $11-$12 and so it's not expensive. It's very comfortable, easy care, and easy to nurse in.

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 1:49 pm
DrMom wrote:
I think it' pretty easy to find comfy knitwear dresses with full A-line skirts. Knit wrap-style dresses are easy to find these days. Look in Land's End, travel clothing catalogues, etc. Buy a few shells or dickeys to fill out the collar, if necessary.

Yes.

And yes to the travel catalogues. They are full of long, non-wrinkling dresses and skirts.

mommy of boys

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 9:43 pm
In the house I usually wear Ralph Lauren long sleeve skinny polo shirts

I bought a few new ones on e-bay.
Here's a link
http://www.ebay.com/sch/I.html.....15724

Dolly Welsh

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 12:30 am
masalapeanuts wrote:
Can anyone recommend a comfy top that doesn't require a shell? I used to get long-sleeved from Old Navy, and they covered the collarbone completely. Haven't seen them for five years or so...

This long sleeved cotton knit might be of use. It fits close to the body. Get it big enough. It comes in lots of colors.

http://www.dharmatrading.com/c......html
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars