Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Busses......Busses......Busses

amother

Post Thu, Dec 11 2014, 10:02 pm
Hi all, I'm visiting Israel for the first time in a while and wanted to know how safe busses are considered in the current climate. Does it matter if the busses are intercity into and leaving Jerusalem and intracity busses around Jerusalem.

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Dec 12 2014, 12:56 am
I dont think anyone here who lives here and regularly takes public transportation will tell you that they have stopped taking the bus.
People usually go on with their lives and continue doing whatever it was they were doing all of the time.

Enjoy your vacation!

chani8

Post Fri, Dec 12 2014, 2:07 am
You're wasting a lot of energy trying to second guess things. There are undercover cops everywhere in JM, not to mention Hashem, keeping you safe. Don't worry.

agreer

Post Fri, Dec 12 2014, 2:14 am
FYI Psa you mean "buses...buses...buses"

A buss (two s's) is a kiss

luppamom

Post Fri, Dec 12 2014, 4:36 am
I'm a pretty cautious person, but yes I would take buses. Hashem is watching me but He also wants me to be responsible. For me, I think that boils down to not using the train. I do not live in Jerusalem, so the train doesn't effect my day-to-day life. When I come to Jerusalem, I can take the "long way" and go on a bus. I especially feel this way b/c the Arabs have made so many problems w/ it aside from just terrorist attacks, not to mention going east, it's often full of Arabs for my comfort. But, if the train was part of my normal day-to-day life, I might act differently.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions