Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Aliexpress?

amother

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 12:35 am
Has anyone ordered from Aliexpress.com?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item......html

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 12:37 am
Be aware that everything on that site is a knockoff. You are definitely not getting a real mink coat, for example. Also the sizing can be really strange.

Roots

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 8:24 am
I ordered a coat a few months a go. the sizing is kinds weird. the sleeves are a drop too short so its not so comfortable but other than that its a nice coat.
I once ordered a dress there and it looked nice on the model and the sizing made sense and in the end it I looked like a big walking catastrophe. I wouldnt really order clothes there - coats maybe - but handbags jewelry kitchen stuff I would - look, its a risk, sometimes worth it sometimes really not.
good luck

devash1

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 8:48 am
I ordered some accessories for my sons ipod, like a cover and charger and they were fine. I don't know where you live, but many of the things ship for free to Israel. It just takes a really long time to get here

carpediem

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 4:11 pm
I wouldn't suggest ordering anything that you're depending on size, like clothing. Some of the sellers sizes are ok but others are very off (like the sleeve width won't match the shirt size). I buy accessories like scarves and bags from them because they're much cheaper than in a store. You get what you pay for- it's mostly junky quality but if you're looking for inexpensive ways to add to your wardrobe, they're great for that.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 5:24 pm
I would only order scarves or costume jewelry from them. Craft supplies are OK too.

I ordered some clothes from a similar site, (Rose Wholesale - stay away!) and I ordered according to their size chart. I asked for an XL, and what I got was not only horrible quality, it barely fit my 11yo DD!

One of the sweaters was so soaked with toxic chemicals that I had to throw it directly into the outdoor trash can. I couldn't even wash the smell out, and no way was I going to let it near a human being. Shoes were another disaster. I ordered a size 8.5, and the shoes that arrived would most likely fit a size 6. I'm saving them for DD, except that they're totally not her style and she'll probably hate them. I may have to donate them to someone.

Basically, the items were so bad that I wouldn't even try to resell them on Ebay.

DHY

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 6:50 pm
I ordered a few things from there and 95% im happy wth it. You just have to be very careful always to read the description and usually they give you the sizing in cm (I live in ny)so I messure an outfit that fits my kids right and allow 1or 2cm for miss sizing just incase.

However the custom jewelry could look extremel . Cheep so be careful with that too
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics