Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
CCJ

amother

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 12:24 pm
Does anyone have any information about CCJ (the Chofetz Chaim) in Israel, we're considering it for our son for next year, but I've also heard that the boys who go there straight out of high school aren't always the best boys. Also, any opinions about going straight to Israel vs staying another year in yeshiva and then going to Israel? It's SO stressful having a twelfth grader! Any advice/ guidance would be so appreciated!!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 1:55 pm
Bump!

lagirl

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 7:06 pm
I sent a son to CCJ. We were extremely happy. He grew both as a person and as a ben Torah.
He went for two years. The Rebbeim and staff are wonderful. I would definately send my next son there too.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 8:32 pm
Thanks for the feedback, did you send your son right after high school? Also, could you please tell me a little about the yeshiva, I like the idea of sending to a CC yeshiva, but where do the boys come from, and do you know what they end up doing after? Also, how's the supervision there? Sorry I have a lot of questions!

Roots

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 3:29 am
please pm me

Roots

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 3:33 am
many boys of from Ny and all around - whoever went to chofetz chaim anywhere continues in chofetz chaim in israel many times so you have boys from all over but mostly the states I think.
after yeshiva - it really depends on the boy and what his family expects- some expect college some continue in yeshiva-also, I think if you learn in israel 3 years you get a degree in talmud or something.

amother
Maple

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 5:13 pm
Bump. Anyone send here recently?

musiclover

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:19 pm
Bump! We'd love any updated experience!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics