Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Iso tutor in midwood, ny (see post for more details)

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jul 18 2013, 5:13 pm
See revised post below.

Last edited by yo'ma on Thu, Dec 11 2014, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

MyTimeNow

Post Thu, Jul 18 2013, 6:02 pm
You might do well calling some of the Sephardic schools and asking if they have any recommendations.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jul 18 2013, 7:10 pm
Why sephardic schools? Why would they know someone who speaks spanish more than other places? Most of the people don't come from spanish speaking countries.

yo'ma

Post Tue, Aug 06 2013, 7:04 pm
bump if anyone else knows anyone

shev143

Post Wed, Aug 07 2013, 12:33 am
I might have someone. PM me if interested. It would be a male.

yo'ma

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 1:55 pm
Bump for now until the end of february and for a 7 and 10 year old. The guy I used last time can't do it. If they don't know spanish, fine, but it's preferred. TIA

yo'ma

Post Thu, Dec 11 2014, 5:56 pm
Bump again. Spanish is not a must and I also need for hebrew studies. PLEASE!!! It's very important.

Newmom12

Post Thu, Dec 11 2014, 6:49 pm
What do you need a tutor for... I've done tutoring in the past are you willing to bring your children or insisting that it's in your house.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Dec 11 2014, 7:22 pm
Newmom12 wrote:
What do you need a tutor for... I've done tutoring in the past are you willing to bring your children or insisting that it's in your house.

I prefer it's by me, but if you're not too far, it's okay by you. We will be in NY iy'h for our summer vacation. I want all my children to learn over the "summer", but especially one child needs extra help. He's 10 and I want him to review what he learned in the secular department and the school gave me his curriculum for the coming year in hebrew and that's what I want in hebrew.

yo'ma

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 2:44 pm
bump!!!!!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 3:52 pm
There are many tutors in brooklyn, especially if you're willing to pay out of pocket and bring your child to them. You can start by calling the Agudah Project Learn, they have a list of P3's that they can give you. There are also agencies. There are also Facebook pages where tutors are looking for work.

yo'ma

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 9:40 am
amother wrote:
There are many tutors in brooklyn, especially if you're willing to pay out of pocket and bring your child to them. You can start by calling the Agudah Project Learn, they have a list of P3's that they can give you. There are also agencies. There are also Facebook pages where tutors are looking for work.

Thank you. I called Agudah and they weren't able to help me. What are names of agencies, but I also need hebrew studies. I don't have facebook, so I can't look there. Anyone? Please!!

mazeltov

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 11:41 am
yo'ma wrote:
Thank you. I called Agudah and they weren't able to help me. What are names of agencies, but I also need hebrew studies. I don't have facebook, so I can't look there. Anyone? Please!!

I would think that most frum agencies can help with hebrew studies if you're paying the same amount as the government pays, why not.

I've seen ads for agencies, and I also saw some ads on facebook with tutors available for both Jewish and secular studies.

PM me for info.

mazeltov

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 3:54 pm
I sent you more names and contact information for agencies and tutors. I hope this is helpful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics