Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Magazines

amother

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 2:25 pm
How many magazines do you subscribe to? How many do you buy on a weekly or regular basis but do not subscribe to?

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 2:40 pm
We subscribe to Hamodia, Mishpacha, Binah and Ami. Very occasionally I buy the Yated. Maybe once a year I'll buy Zman.

Scrabble123

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 2:51 pm
I subscribe to National Geographic and National Geographic Traveler, Psychology Today (would not necessarily renew: the Website offers just as much), Smithsonian, Discover, Time Magazine, Astronomy, The Zman, Der Blitz, and Hamodia. I often pick up others here and there or when an article appears interesting.

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 3:02 pm
We used to subscribe to way too many, and I could never keep them under control. Now we only subscribe to a few and the house is somewhat less overflowing with magazines Confused

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 3:07 pm
While I subscribe to a lot, they get recycled. Except for Hamodia they get passed on to my DDs who then pass them on further.

asd3

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 4:10 pm
I get them all from my mother when she's done and then pass them to my sister. When I'm done reading one it goes in a bag for my sister and I give them to her after I accumulate a lot

devash1

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 4:43 pm
I subscribe to Mishpacha, and sometimes buy Ami and Zman. I also trade with neighbors.

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 5:04 pm
asd3 wrote:
I get them all from my mother when she's done and then pass them to my sister. When I'm done reading one it goes in a bag for my sister and I give them to her after I accumulate a lot

Great idea!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics