Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Another Work Week :(

amother

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 8:22 am
we need my job to support us.
but I hate working.
looking at the day and week ahead makes me feel like my soul is getting sucked out of me.
I hate working.
but we need the money.

any encouragement is welcome.
mean and nasty posts are not.

thanks.

scrltfr

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 8:52 am
I remember one job I had. I would cry every Sunday night. Can you look for something else? Maybe we can help?

amother

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 8:55 am
amother wrote:
we need my job to support us.
but I hate working.
looking at the day and week ahead makes me feel like my soul is getting sucked out of me.
I hate working.
but we need the money.

any encouragement is welcome.
mean and nasty posts are not.

thanks.

I'm right there with you.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 7:14 pm
I've been there. I know that this is hard to hear because if someone would have told me this when I was in your situation I wouldn't have accepted it, but I'll just tell you it anyway-- GET OUT OF THAT JOB ASAP. Your neshama is telling you that this is not the right mission for you. You're veering off course. Your neshama has a mission in this world and it is to shine using the special talents that you have.

I used to be in a job like that which I HATED. I literally would call up my husband every hour that I was at that job crying to him about how bad it was.
I would come home crying.
I would go to work crying.
Sunday nights I wouldn't be able to sleep.

It took me years to get out of it. I can't tell you how much it eats me up those years that I was so depressed about my job.

Eventually I figured out that this is not for me and I took a job in a completely different field and I am now FLYING. I'm in it for 2 years and I am really good at what I do. My boss loves my work and I finally love myself again because my neshama is doing what it should be doing.

I come home happy. I leave happy. I don't even think sunday night I should be getting depressed because I like my work.

Basically- GET OUT OF YOUR JOB. Don't give up searching and searching for what works. It may take years but so what. Whatever it takes do what you need to find fulfillment in work.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics