Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Salads & Dips
Iso feta cheese salad recipe

blueberrypie

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 6:31 pm
I want to make a nice salad with feta cheese, but I need something very easy that I can make right after work tomorrow. I have a bag of mixed lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta cheese, to start. I would appreciate any ideas! Thanks!

nature

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 8:27 pm
All those ingredients are good. Black olives are a nice addition. As is red onion. Or Mushrooms. You can really put in whatever you like. Croutons are yummy. I dress mine with a bit of olive oil. That's it. The cheese gives such a good flavor.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 9:07 pm
http://www.joyofkosher.com/rec.....ad-2/

blueberrypie wrote:
I want to make a nice salad with feta cheese, but I need something very easy that I can make right after work tomorrow. I have a bag of mixed lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta cheese, to start. I would appreciate any ideas! Thanks!

Greek salad is easy, delicious, and uses the ingredients you have one hand.
You can leave out the black olives if you don't have or don't like, but the dressing is what makes the salad.

blueberrypie

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 3:11 am
Thanx ra_mom- that's exactly what I'm looking for!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 5:55 am
I make a salad with diced cukes and tomatoes (sometimes scallions), chickpeas, and feta, and dress with some lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Kind of like a cross between Israeli salad and Greek salad.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics