Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
"How well do you know your spouse?" need help making questio

freshair

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 9:17 pm
I'm in charge of making the game. I'm playing this with family and I want to take this game and play with friends (couple friends, 4 couples) Can I get so help from the wonderful followers of imamother with some questions? I.e. what is your spouse favorite color.

dooby

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 9:26 pm
favorite dinner
color toothbrush
dream car
dream date
how you would spend a million dollars....

freshair

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 9:31 pm
dooby wrote:
favorite dinner
color toothbrush
dream car
dream date
how you would spend a million dollars....

That is great! Thanks. I'm terrible with games.

zaq

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 9:37 pm
For the dh:
How many pairs of shoes does your dw have? how many purses? how old was she when she got her driver's license? How many books does she read in a week/month/year? Who is her favorite author? How does she like her eggs for breakfast? How many guys did she date before you? What food will she never, ever eat? Did she ever wear braces? What is her favorite flower? Who is her best friend? What would she have wanted to be if she couldn't be what she is now? What is her main hobby? Has she ever changed a lightbulb? For whom did she vote in the last election?

For the dw:
How many shirts does your dh own? How many suits? How old was he when he learned to drive? How does he like his meat cooked? What food will he never, ever eat? How does he organize his sock drawer? How many women did he date before you? Did he ever wear braces? What is his favorite dessert? Who is his best friend? What would he have wanted to be if he couldn't be what he is now? What is his main hobby? has he ever changed a tire? For whom did he vote in the last election?

freshair

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 9:43 pm
zaq wrote:
For the dh:
How many pairs of shoes does your dw have? how many purses? how old was she when she got her driver's license? How many books does she read in a week/month/year? Who is her favorite author? How does she like her eggs for breakfast? How many guys did she date before you? What food will she never, ever eat? Did she ever wear braces? What is her favorite flower? Who is her best friend? What would she have wanted to be if she couldn't be what she is now? What is her main hobby? Has she ever changed a lightbulb? For whom did she vote in the last election?

For the dw:
How many shirts does your dh own? How many suits? How old was he when he learned to drive? How does he like his meat cooked? What food will he never, ever eat? How does he organize his sock drawer? How many women did he date before you? Did he ever wear braces? What is his favorite dessert? Who is his best friend? What would he have wanted to be if he couldn't be what he is now? What is his main hobby? has he ever changed a tire? For whom did he vote in the last election?

Thank you thank you!!! What's a good consequence for the losing couple?

ny21

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 9:50 pm
What is dw favorite flower?

pause

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 10:31 pm
What's favorite flavor donut?
Favorite flavor coffee?
How many pillows on bed?
Birthstone?
Which year graduated high school/college?

mirror

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 10:49 pm
When your dh was young, did he enjoy playing pool /basketball /ping pong / football / card games?

When your wife was young, she did she like to play kugelach / jumprope / hopscotch /tag / dodgeball Chas Vechalila?

Did your dh / dw take music lessons?

Does your dh / dw like to rollerskate / rollerblade / ice skate / ride a bike Chas Vechalila?

Does your dw go on Imamother Chas Vechalila?

youngishbear

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 11:25 pm
The losing couple obviously needs some more time together. I wouldn't punish them any further.... Maybe a treat would be more in order.

Wink

Open ended questions work better than yes-or-no ones, I think.

Volunteer

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 11:43 pm
What is his/her favorite holiday?
Where did you go on your first date?
What is he/she learning currently?
What was the name of his/her childhood pet (if any)?
What is the name of the perfume/cologne that she/he uses?
What is his/her favorite singer, band or song?

abound

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 2:26 am
I think it is a terrible game. It will only lead to making some people feel insecure in their marriage. We say in davening every day, "...To bring peace between a husband and wife..." Why would you bring entertainment that will probably lead to people feeling bad?

Iymnok

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 4:07 am
If your spouse was a: shape/animal/tree/food/color/tool/toy/gadget/shoe/sport/vehicle/music what s/he be and why.

ilovesem

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 4:32 am
I think the better ones are the more theortical questions. They turn out funnier. Anyway here are some questions I've found online.

What’s the one thing, apart from you that he’d save in a fire?
What would he say is most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
What would he say is your most annoying habit?
What would you say is his most annoying habit?
Who would play him in a movie of his life?
What year did you get together?
How many times did he take his driving test?
What’s his favourite meal?
What’s his special name for you? And yours for him?
Would you rather spend an evening out with his parents or your parents?
What’s his favourite song? And what would he say your favourite song is?
What’s the first movie you ever saw together?
What’s his favourite time of year?
What were his exact words when he proposed?

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 5:26 am
abound wrote:
I think it is a terrible game. It will only lead to making some people feel insecure in their marriage. We say in davening every day, "...To bring peace between a husband and wife..." Why would you bring entertainment that will probably lead to people feeling bad?
Not to go off topic, but have you ever played these games before? They are played in good humor. I have neve rseen anyone walk away from these games insecure. It is JUST a game. There is much laughter and its just cute. No harm.

miri36

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 7:02 am
How is this game played?

Ruchel

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 9:30 am
abound wrote:

I wouldn't participate, probably. But again, cultural. I find it very odd.

a2achi

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 2:48 pm
sounds fun, im gnna copy this idea!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics