Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Best girl clothing sales in Lakewood

sky

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 6:56 pm
Need info for Lakewood.
I rarely buy clothing in the Jewish frum stores. I need a shabbos dress for my daughter for a simcha and I'd love if it could be for next year or to stock up for next year.
What stores do you recommend going to where the sale prices are going to be decent (I.e. starting price isn't insane) and they still have what to choose from.
Thank you.

SingALong

Post Mon, Dec 15 2014, 10:56 pm
I saw some pretty sweater dresses and sweaters on Gymboree.com and crazy8.com, and some Shabbos sweaters. Sale now.

sky

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 11:31 am
Thanks. I looked at those websites and typically get from there.
But I think for the event coming up I need something from a local store.

A lot of Lakewood stores are advertising 50% off, but there are so many and I have no clue where to start.

debsey

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 11:33 am
sky wrote:
Need info for Lakewood.
I rarely buy clothing in the Jewish frum stores. I need a shabbos dress for my daughter for a simcha and I'd love if it could be for next year or to stock up for next year.
What stores do you recommend going to where the sale prices are going to be decent (I.e. starting price isn't insane) and they still have what to choose from.
Thank you.

Styled Child is reasonably priced (Todd Plaza, off rt 9 S)

lkwdlady

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 12:14 pm
I do well with shoppers paradise. The pricing is good. They have 2 stores so if one store doesn't have the size you need they will call the other store to find out.

There's also juvenille planet (2nd street) more expensive but I think they have a closeout store down the block and maybe the main store has sales now.

Childs choice - in a basement in brookhill (you can call first to see if she has the size you need)

check the BP weekly - I'm sure you will find lots of girls clothing stores that have sales now.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 12:52 pm
I've done really well in Juvenile Planet, especially when they have sales. Little Women might also have sale clothes that are more dressy.

For regular Shabbos we've also done well in Junee Jr.

sky

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 4:28 pm
Thanks everyone. I"m going to look into these.

The number of sales in the BP was just too daunting.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 12:36 pm
Some local stores have recently opened outlet stores with past season's merchandise. I recently went to Little Woman's "loft" store - next door to the regular store in the Shloimy's shopping center - and got my daughter some corduroy winter skirts at half price. I also bought her 2 gorgeous summer Shabbos outfits at 70% off.

If you don't care to wear last year's style, you can do really well.

sky

Post Thu, Feb 05 2015, 1:38 pm
Thanks for the update. I got at Juvenile Planet 2 shabbos outfits for each girl at 50% off (and the original price wasn't so bad) that can pass for spring (Pesach) and I was able to use for my simcha.
Thanks for recommending it. Maybe I'll try some more now (def don't care about last year style).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains