Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Rates for personal Organizer in Lkwd
Previous  1  2

Sparkly

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 2:52 pm
Professional Organizers typically charge by the hour.
Someone asked about length of time of a session I think....

anyways, I currently charge $30 per hour.

Simple1

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 3:30 pm
amother wrote:
Sparkly,

How much do you charge that was the original question of the thred.

I don't really understand how it can go by session and not your. Because say you charge $35 how does that cover more than an hour? I thought most professional organizers charge by the hour? What if someone's house is very disorganized and it takes 5 hours how would that cost the same price who needs you an hour to organize her spices?

The one I asked said that the amount of sessions you need would depend on the size of your house/mess. You usually can't do a whole home in one session. I just don't remember how long the sessions were.

debsey

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 4:50 pm
Sparkly wrote:
Professional Organizers typically charge by the hour.
Someone asked about length of time of a session I think....

anyways, I currently charge $30 per hour.

Would it make sense to hire a personal organizer to help me with my move? Like to help set up the system in the new house and help me unpack? Is that what an organizer does? Because I'm dreading that about my move, and if that's something I can hire someone to help me with, I'd do it in a HEARTBEAT.

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 7:44 pm
debsey wrote:
Would it make sense to hire a personal organizer to help me with my move? Like to help set up the system in the new house and help me unpack? Is that what an organizer does? Because I'm dreading that about my move, and if that's something I can hire someone to help me with, I'd do it in a HEARTBEAT.

As I posted in another thread, my aunt does specifically this (and provides the movers as well), although she does do only organizing. It makes very much sense, and I assure you that it is worth the price. You can also overview everything or have the organizer come and photograph your closets and cabinets before to unpack them identically. Good luck!

debsey

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 8:18 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
As I posted in another thread, my aunt does specifically this (and provides the movers as well), although she does do only organizing. It makes very much sense, and I assure you that it is worth the price. You can also overview everything or have the organizer come and photograph your closets and cabinets before to unpack them identically. Good luck!
thanks! Good to know. I'm gonna research organizers in Lakewood now.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 10:37 pm
Sparkly,
How long have you been doing this.
Did you go for training or it's something you learned on your own?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry