Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Help with buying child's bed and furniture

shanarishona

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 11:04 pm
Hi,
I'm very thorough when it comes to researching products. However, it's really time to transition my dd into a bed and I don't want to spend forever on it.

Can anyone advise me where to look for a twin size bed (including frame, matrress, box spring, headboard) - the whole thing AND for for some sort of dresser/drawer system?

I looked into ikea already and as of now am not interested.

What are the best places to look in terms of good quality and a number of options and ideally reasonable prices I.e. I'm not looking for designer stuff?

Thanks so much!

shanarishona

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 11:07 pm
OP here

btw, I am not looking for a bunk bed, or a loft bed, or a trundle bed, or even a bed with underbed storage.

I am just looking for a basic bed (and I am looking to ideally do most of my shopping online, with only the final confirmation being in person)

EsaEinai

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 11:33 pm
I did a lot of research on beds a few months ago and ultimately decided to go for quality and spring for a pottery barn kids bed. They have 1 bed in stock at all times at the store near me and it's $350 I believe and you pick it up and have it assembled yourself. It's the catalina bed. I would probably get a cheap dresser from ikea or target to go with it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries