Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Shalom Day Care - by Nostrand and Ave P

amother

Post Thu, Dec 18 2014, 12:29 pm
Hi, I'm looking for information about Shalom Day Care on Burnett street right by the corner of Nostrand Avenue and Avenue P. I'm looking into playgroups and got this name. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Dec 18 2014, 5:30 pm
afaik, it hasn't been shalom day care in a few years. it seems to change ownership and name every year or two. I sent there when it was shalom day care, and we were happy with it. I advise you drive by to get the actual name and number, call up, and ask to be shown the grounds. ask for references and hashgacha.

amother

Post Thu, Dec 18 2014, 7:40 pm
It's rishon early childhood center and I send there. I'm very happy. It's clean. They have been super accommodating (that would be an understatement- above and beyond is more like it)for my allergic child. The morahs are warm and loving. The whole place is warm and loving. My child is happy. I am happy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics