Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
How to report an innapropriate dr?
Previous  1  2  3  4

Ruchel

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 2:50 pm
How does the random doc pay a nurse to be there? Most don't even have anyone to do their papers/secretary work.

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 3:06 pm
Ruchel wrote:
How does the random doc pay a nurse to be there? Most don't even have anyone to do their papers/secretary work.

Doctors in the us are better paid than doctors in France are, and they generally do have a nurse on staff.

chaiz

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 3:06 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
Sorry, guys. I've reported this troll more than once, but the powers that be are allowing it to continue.

Totally agree. Guys, please stop engaging the troll.

water_bear88

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 3:19 pm
Think1st wrote:
To water_bear88

So for all 50 states you will find another excuse

What will you say to 35 developed nations showing the same trend

http://www.childinfo.org/files.....n.pdf

http://www.betternaturalhealing.com/?cat=198

What about the other 49 states? And yes, I will look for known causes of increased infant mortality (e.g. lack of available/affordable healthcare, high rates of prematurity, high incidence of severe birth defects, high prevalence of certain infectious diseases) before I look into your conspiracy theories.

I have no idea what you were trying to prove with the 224-page WHO document you linked. Was there a specific page you wanted me to look at? All I found in it of particular interest was maps of measles and dtp vaccine coverage, which looked suspiciously similar to maps of infant mortality I've seen: http://data.worldbank.org/indi.....y=map
Note that the countries with the highest infant mortality tend to have lower vaccine coverage.

Regarding your second source- the writer of that blog is also recommending juicing as an effective cure for cancer. Please don't expect me to take him or her seriously.

Frumdoc

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 3:36 pm
Leave it. The op posted months ago and had no responses.

It was revived by think1st for her own reasons. I will leave her to it.

Think1st

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 3:38 pm
If you read the USA, Canada & Australia page , then compare to the Japan ,Singapore , Iceland & Sweden page & all other developed nations . You see that Infant mortality in 1st year, is directly linked to vaccines. USA kids get 39 "malkot" & 7 out of 1,000 die. Japanees kids receive 10 "Makot" & 2 per 1,000 die

out-of-towner

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 4:04 pm
Think1st wrote:
If you read the USA, Canada & Australia page , then compare to the Japan ,Singapore , Iceland & Sweden page & all other developed nations . You see that Infant mortality in 1st year, is directly linked to vaccines. USA kids get 39 "malkot" & 7 out of 1,000 die. Japanees kids receive 10 "Makot" & 2 per 1,000 die

And again, what other statistics could possibly contribute to these infant mortality rates. There could be many such explinations for it. Prehaps there are less smokers in Japan, or more regulations on baby food. Or perhaps infants are put to sleep in a different manner than they are in the states.

As I learned in my reserch class, cooralation does not imply causation!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 4:17 pm
Ruchel wrote:

I have a female dr and whenever she did an internal exam - she always always called in the nurse
So I'm sure a make dr would to

Ruchel

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 4:56 pm
amother wrote:
I have a female dr and whenever she did an internal exam - she always always called in the nurse
So I'm sure a make dr would to

wow!!
In a way, it is scary to think they have to protect themselves so much.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 21 2014, 6:48 am
Hi everyone, I'm the OP.
I'm surprised to see that my post prompted so much conversation.

I certainly felt uncomfortable during the exam, which included a breast exam (no other dr here in Israel has given me a breast exam, but he's a chutznik so he might have learned a different protocol in med school). I've had several exams in the past two years in US and Israel and all other drs I've been to both male or female were quick and professional and a very different feeling that this exam. There was no nurse available in the office at all.

I like the idea of writing a letter to the kuppah and I plan to do that.

Think1st

Post Sun, Dec 21 2014, 12:20 pm
No nurse in office isn't that a red flag ?

What about yichud ?

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Dec 21 2014, 4:47 pm
Think1st wrote:
No nurse in office isn't that a red flag ?

What about yichud ?
If the door was unlocked, it should be fine. Anyone could have walked in at any time. Why yichud?
And no nurse in the office, it was already mentioned that here in Israel it is not always done that way.

Think1st

Post Mon, Dec 22 2014, 2:13 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
If the door was unlocked, it should be fine. (1)Anyone could have walked in at any time. Why yichud?
And no nurse in the office, it was already mentioned that here in Israel it is (2)not always done that way.

1. Which patient could have walked in to exam room when Doc is inside with another client? Rolling Eyes Did you AYOLR?

2. Since when did repeating something wrong make it wright?

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Dec 22 2014, 4:12 pm
Think1st wrote:
1. Which patient could have walked in to exam room when Doc is inside with another client? Rolling Eyes Did you AYOLR?

2. Since when did repeating something wrong make it wright?
1. why did you think I meant a patient? I meant a nurse or another doctor. And no, I did not ask my rav. I dont ask my rav questions like that.
2. First of all its RIGHT, not WRIGHT. And second of all what do you mean repeating something wrong? If that is how it is done then that is how it is done. It is not wrong. Just differently done.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions