Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Going to Disney World- DH's first time

ticklemepink

Post Mon, Dec 22 2014, 12:49 pm
I'm married two months and going with DH to Orlando next month. It's his first time to Florida and to Disney world and my third. We have only two days to visit parks one of which is a Friday. He likes roller coasters and rides and I don't. I've been to magic kingdom and Hollywood studios twice and Epcot and animal kingdom once ten years ago. Which parks are a must?! I was thinking magic kingdom all day Thursday and Hollywood on Friday but what abt Epcot? Is a park hopper pass necessary? TIA!

Scrabble123

Post Mon, Dec 22 2014, 12:52 pm
If your husband likes rides and you don't and you have already been to Florida in the past, I'd say do a lot of rides. Spend all of Thursday in a park with rides and then on Friday do something more laid back that is for your style. As for a park hopper being a must that has to do with what you think you'll do and if the price comes out cheaper.... do the math, but of course first decide where you are going.

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 22 2014, 12:53 pm
make sure to buy him mickey mouse ears with his name

nomilessthan

Post Mon, Dec 22 2014, 3:02 pm
My DH loves the rides, space mountain, star tours. There's a zoo part that's wonderful.

abby1776

Post Mon, Dec 22 2014, 4:32 pm
I dont think you need an entire day at magic kingdom. You could do both epcot and magic kingdom on Thursday. You could do magic kingdom in the morning, epcot in the afternoon and then go back in the evening to magic kingdom for the parade and the fireworks.

There is so much on the Internet about visiting disney, just google it and ask your DH what things he is interested in doing.

Isramom8

Post Mon, Dec 22 2014, 5:50 pm
From my fantasy internet travels there Wink I understand that it can take a long time to travel between parks. So maybe get the park hopper only if there are specific things you want to see in another park. Otherwise each park offers some of everything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics