Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Lakewood rav

amother

Post Sat, Dec 27 2014, 6:08 pm
I live in Lakewood and am looking for an accessible rav to ask shailos to, specifically in issues related to taharas hamishpacha. It's been quite frustrating since we moved here to find someone. Please help!

amother

Post Sat, Dec 27 2014, 6:18 pm
Rabbi Greenfeld, in Chestnut. He's great, very accessible and easy to talk to. 732-691-1656

Notsobusy

Post Sat, Dec 27 2014, 6:21 pm
That's who I was going to recommend. I don't know much about him, we use Rabbi Gissinger. I know he's hard to get through to, but my husband is close to him for many years already. Once, when Rabbi Gissinger was out of town he recommended that we go to Rabbi Greenfield. I have heard good things about him from other people too.

amother

Post Sat, Dec 27 2014, 6:32 pm
Rabbi Gissinger.

amother

Post Sat, Dec 27 2014, 6:36 pm
It's funny that you both recommended rabbi greenfield. We've spoken to him a couple of times and loved his personality, intelligence and all. But he's very hard to get through to, and we've found this to be very frustrating. For example now we have a time sensitive question and have been trying for three days already to get through calling hundreds of times with no luck. Anyone else? This is scarey no rabbanim?

amother

Post Sat, Dec 27 2014, 6:40 pm
What's the contact information and protocol for getting through to rabbi gissinger?

amother

Post Sat, Dec 27 2014, 6:41 pm
amother wrote:
It's funny that you both recommended rabbi greenfield. We've spoken to him a couple of times and loved his personality, intelligence and all. But he's very hard to get through to, and we've found this to be very frustrating. For example now we have a time sensitive question and have been trying for three days already to get through calling hundreds of times with no luck. Anyone else? This is scarey no rabbanim?

Really? I've never had a problem getting through to him. I can even text him. He's called me back when he misses a call from me. Did you leave a message?

amother

Post Sat, Dec 27 2014, 6:45 pm
Are you a member in his shul? He once mentioned that he gives those ppl (rightfully so) priority.

tymama

Post Sat, Dec 27 2014, 6:52 pm
If you need rabbi Gissinger, best time is 3 pm. Or you can wait outside his house after maariv. We've done that when needed to talk to him ASAP.
Lately we just been using rabbi greenfield for convenience. He's really amazing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions