Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Story with a tear saving a life

mommyofd1

Post Tue, Dec 30 2014, 6:29 pm
Hi, I'm looking for a specific story that I heard about 5 years ago that was probably from a magazine or kids newspaper. It was about a girl who was told to say tehilim for a certain sick boy and she found herself becoming very emotional and crying. Then the story shifts to the Heavenly Court where the malachim were waiting for one more tear to save the boys life. If anyone has that story or knows where it was from please post it.
thank you

mommyofd1

Post Wed, Dec 31 2014, 7:16 pm
bump

dimyona

Post Wed, Dec 31 2014, 7:52 pm
There are so many such stories, and they're all wonderful pieces of fiction. I don't know of any sources, but you can probably do a great job coming up with one yourself.

I think there's a song of all these stories with a chorus about the power of tears.

mommyofd1

Post Thu, Jan 08 2015, 6:42 pm
thanks I'm looking for a specific piece because it was written so well; it moved me to tears but I guess I'll have to end up writing my own not so well written copy of it.

joy613

Post Thu, Jan 08 2015, 6:51 pm
That sounds like something I can recall reading in a Family first magazine a while ago. But how on earth would you find out which one? I think it may have been A Rosh Hashana/yom kippur issue and there were a few stories with the same theme. not so sure.. good luck
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics