Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Desperate help with 3 year old sleeping...What book?

amother

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 12:22 am
I need help with getting my son (and daughter.but she is way easier) to sleep at a reasonable hour and having him sleep the night in his own room. I can't deal with him coming every night to my room and jumping I to whoever bed he feels like. I also have to lie with him for minimum an hour and he freaks if just move or do anything. I just can't. I haven't had time with dh at all lately because of it. Tonight we had a family gathering which he cried THE WHOLE TIME giving everyone a headache and still didn't fall asleep for iv we r an hour when I got home and refused to be in his own room. I let him go to dd room and he woke up 20 minutes later waking her up also. He does this all night unless he is in my room Which I obviously don't want. I cant spend over an hour each night putting him to bed inly for him to be up an hour later....bh dd usually sleeps.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics