Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
ISO someones date of birth

sourstix

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 3:57 pm
I have a very good friend, we became friends after we both got married, so I never really asked her when her birthday is. I am trying to find out when it is and I dont want to pay online or call any family. is there a site I can find out? I dont want to pay. is there such a thing? I dont want any free trials cause then I will be paying later on. does anyone know a site?

LiLIsraeli

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 4:28 pm
I don't know of any such site. Can you ask a mutual friend or her family member who can keep a secret?

oliveoil

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 9:02 pm
Um...ask her?

greenfire

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 9:07 pm
why do you have to stalk her - can't you simply ask her ... "hey I've been curious - when's your birthday ?"

sourstix

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 9:32 pm
okay the reason is cause I want to send her something for her birthday and I dont really want to involve other pp. I am a secretive person. whatever. I just thought there was a place online. I wasnt trying to stalk her. greenfire that wasnt a nice word. many of us would like to know dob of others for this reason.

greenfire

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 9:45 pm
stalker was said jokingly ... really try not to be so sensitive ... I can't imagine still why you don't just ask her ...

you do know that you can buy someone a present even when it's not their birthday ... the appreciative gesture means it's not just about the day you were born - but rather every day or any day
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics