Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What size are you?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

JMM-uc

Post Sun, Dec 28 2014, 9:40 am
4everonadiet wrote:
I just thought of something. I'm very into long beautiful necks. Can you all post your neck length and double chin size? Wink

U guys r nuts Rolling Laughter

taliweber

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 2:02 am
C'mmon, do you need to know how many fillings I have on my mouth too?

how many coffe's I drink a day, and what I have for breakfast

this seems a lttle private at least in my mind

what the diff my shoe/bra size, maybe get onto what type of panty we all wear....

taliweber

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 2:03 am
Next step will be the color too.....

Iymnok

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 2:36 am
I wear a Burka, one size fits all!

CantBe

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 4:58 am
I'm left handed. Does that count for anything?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 12 2015, 10:20 am
May I still add myself in? In all those posts I didn't find myself even close to any of your measurements. Am I so odd?

My height is 5 1"
Bra size 36 B
Waist 34
Hip 44
Weight (don't forward) is 175 or maybe it's now 185 as I keep gaining on the pill.
Shoe , is it that important? Size 38 or 8
I'm a healthy narrow shouldered and face woman. Noone believes my size. I'm a size 12 in tops and 14-16 skirts. Nothing fits me nicely. I'm a young lady in my 20's and like cute outfits. But the only things I can wear are skirts straight in the back without pleats or style and thin tops like knits or short jackets but not too short above my waist. Oh, and lots of jewelry. No belts. I cant make it work. Since I'm so short everything hits me in the wrong place. I can never find a dress and hardly any jacket. Would you come help me shop?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 12 2015, 10:27 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
Dress size 6.
Shoe size 6. (if the sample shoe is too big, they generally don't have my size, as they always put out the smallest which is usually a 6.)
5'2.5"
128-130 lbs.

How can a 128 pound woman who is 5'2" wear a size 6?

Im way taller and that weight, and would never fit into a size 6, no matter how much control top pantyhose I had on.

MrsDash

Post Mon, Jan 12 2015, 12:30 pm
amother wrote:
How can a 128 pound woman who is 5'2" wear a size 6?

Im way taller and that weight, and would never fit into a size 6, no matter how much control top pantyhose I had on.

I'm not the poster you quoted, but I can enlighten you as to how that's possible. Weight distribution, bone structure, muscle mass, and body fat can make all the difference in the world when it comes to clothing size. For instance, when I weighed 10 pounds less than my typical weight, I pretty much wore the same size, and probably looked bigger than I was at a higher weight, because I had increased my muscle mass, and decreased body fat. (And 128 at 5'2 and size 6 is not at all hard to believe. When I weighed that amount, I was pretty much that size, and I'm only 5'1.)

amother

Post Mon, Jan 12 2015, 2:15 pm
MrsDash wrote:
I'm not the poster you quoted, but I can enlighten you as to how that's possible. Weight distribution, bone structure, muscle mass, and body fat can make all the difference in the world when it comes to clothing size. For instance, when I weighed 10 pounds less than my typical weight, I pretty much wore the same size, and probably looked bigger than I was at a higher weight, because I had increased my muscle mass, and decreased body fat. (And 128 at 5'2 and size 6 is not at all hard to believe. When I weighed that amount, I was pretty much that size, and I'm only 5'1.)

Not to mention that there are so many people that wear the wrong size. I am probably around a 6/8 skirt, but yes I can squish into a 4 and can possibly even wear a 2 w/ the zipper open. If I really wanted, I could buy only size 2 skirts and wear long shirts and could theoretically wear a size 2. Obviously it's uncomfortable and not necessarily flattering, but it is possible.

I know someone who refused to buy any size bigger than the size that she currently was even though she needed the next size up. I guess she would just find all the stuff that ran big. I really thought it was a shame b/c she was missing out on a lot of stuff.

Also, reminds me of when I once went into the store and the lady looked at me and brought me a size 2 skirt. I managed to zip it (very high up) but it was skin tight. She thought it looked perfect, but obviously had no idea about tznius (and I could hardly breathe).

Can't help mention that I'm borderline underweight (not on purpose) and I still wear a S/M and a 6-8 skirt. I can NEVER be a 2 or 4 (for real Smile) unless I am extremely sick cv"s. It's the way I'm built, not the weight. There are plenty of people that have a much higher BMI than I, but can wear a smaller size. It's just how it is Smile
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics