Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Help Me Make My Wedding Album!

luppamom

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 2:42 pm
I really want to pick out my album in time for my 3rd anniversary!! (kept delaying b/c it takes a long time and could never get myself and DH to sit for long enough. I finally decided that I'm just going to do it alone and maybe surprise DH.) I can pick out 36 pictures. I would like ideas. What order would you do. Any cute and original ideas for the album?

OutATowner

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 3:11 pm
Do you want someone to make it into an album for you? I have a friend who creates beautiful wedding albums. if you would like more information pm me and I can get a link to her samples. She is very reasonably priced.

luppamom

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 3:34 pm
OutATowner wrote:
Do you want someone to make it into an album for you? I have a friend who creates beautiful wedding albums. if you would like more information pm me and I can get a link to her samples. She is very reasonably priced.

Thanks! My photographer will do it. My in-laws ordered us a package, we just never picked it out. I still think we can. I would like some templates to show the photographer so if anyone knows of a place that has a bunch of templates that I can stick pictures into and save it (and then send how I want it to the photographer) that would be helpful.

OutATowner

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 3:40 pm
Oh, you want a digital copy for your photographer to print? Let me know if I understood correctly. I will ask for you. Happy anniversary!

luppamom

Post Sun, Jan 11 2015, 3:47 pm
OutATowner wrote:
Oh, you want a digital copy for your photographer to print? Let me know if I understood correctly. I will ask for you. Happy anniversary!

Not quite sure how to phrase it. I have a bunch of electronic proofs and I have a photographer who will print the album. I just need to chose the pics. I get 36 pages IIRC. Only, I want collages ex. bideken, chupah, dancing, family pics etc. I want to design them the way I want and then have the photographer print them.

Thank you so much for your kind wishes and help!

OutATowner

Post Mon, Jan 12 2015, 10:03 pm
Sent you a pm.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art