Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dr chesir in monsey

amother

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 4:27 pm
please tell me about him-good and/or bad. thank you.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 1:40 am
bump

amother

Post Mon, Jan 12 2015, 8:24 pm
bump
still trying to get info on him

amother

Post Mon, Jan 12 2015, 8:28 pm
What kind of a doctor is he? Where is his practice located? What's the practice name? I have never heard of him?

ohsleepy1

Post Tue, Jan 13 2015, 1:43 am
he's a frum/MO pediatrician in new city. his office staff is very friendly. I met with him to tell him what I wanted in a pediatrician for my children and he said okay to everything, seemed like he was very agreeable. while he examined my baby she screamed (stranger anxiety) and I wanted to pick her up and he said no, it will just take a minute which I didn't like. why not examine her while I'm holding her so she's not scared? otherwise he's good. next time I plan to tell him I will hold her during the exam instead of asking. you have to do that with many doctors these days Smile

the other ped in his office, dr. ronan, also seems very nice. mood in the office is pleasant, not too loud or hurried. clean office and toys.

website is:
http://www.drchesir.com/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics