Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
What's the best way to clean the Bosch mixer?

amother

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 4:47 am
I hate cleaning my mixer- I end up not using it half the time because of that. I would love to throw the whole thing in the dishwasher, but I am afraid that it's not safe. Can I put it all in, including the metal challah bowl, and the lid? And the blender? I read online that u have to handwash the dough hook. Anyone have experience with all of this?

Please let me know.

workaholicmama

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 6:44 am
I don't have a dishwasher so don't know abt that, but for the base you can keap it clean by putting a Plastic tablecloth over it, and just tear thru a tiny hole for the bowl to connect. the tablecloth also below keep the counter a little more clean....

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 6:48 am
I dont have a dish washer either, but I just put everything, all of the smaller peices, into the bowl, put hot water and soap, let it sit for a little while. Then when I go to clean it, it all comes off very easily. No problems.

sky

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 9:19 am
Maybe someone can help with the dishwasher - I know one of my sister in laws puts her bowls in, but I'm not sure what else. (I dream of a pareve dishwasher for this purpose alone).

I find the net bags that are used to store onions in stores are great scrubbers for the bosch. It grabs the dough and then I throw it out when done.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry