Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Going for a BA

Tamid Bsimcha

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 3:57 pm
is anyone going for their ba through tti and took credits in early childhood? can anyone tell me what tests they took and what they were like?

JMM-uc

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 4:07 pm
Pu-leeze change that to BA. I was sure you were about to sing ba ba black sheep...

clowny

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 4:08 pm
JustMeMyself wrote:
Pu-leeze change that to BA. I was sure you were about to sing ba ba black sheep...

Thanks for the laugh....

Tamid Bsimcha

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 4:26 pm
ok im sorry its BA!!!!

alef12

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 5:47 pm
I did it but was practically a senior when I went to them. I had almost finished my BA before marriage and children (before tti was around) and I wanted to finish up. I'm so happy I did even though I haven't "used" it yet I have it now if I ever need it, decide to go to graduate school etc...
I took a few tests from them combined with a few courses at the local community college (in science and calculus). It took me about a year to finish and I was able to schedule around my busy life (mother of several children including young children)

I took a number of Advanced Tanach tests and Jewish History. I studied hard and many hours for each test. I was always a good student and I hadn't lost my good study habits. (A side benefit is that I was able to set a good example of study habits for my older children!) I don't know if I "needed" to study that hard but I wanted to keep my GPA high (I had a 3.9), and I did. I got over 95% on all the tests I took and graduated with a GPA of 3.97.

srbmom

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 7:30 pm
My DH took the Shmiras Halashon tests and they were extremely detailed. He got B's on both of those tests where as on every gemara test he took he got a 100. He said you have to know basically every fine tooth detail of the book to do well
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics